Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST MP215 Project - Look and Performance

I open a topic in this section to present the esthetic and mechanical changes made ​​on my 2013 fiesta ST.
And as I like to take photos, I'll make your head !

- First at the garage before the vehicle is delivered, the "MP215" kit by Mountune has been installed.

- Secondly, I put a new turbo induction hose from Mountune too.
Also very effective, I recommend to you.... We feel the turbo faster charge !

- Thirdly, installation of a alloy intercooler again and again by Mountune :

So much for the mechanical part.
I expect now that Mountune offers a exhaust line... according to the info on their site, is imminent !

- For the look now, OZ wheels 18' painted body color :

- A Triple-R Front Spoiler just installed :

- And last inside, un white/red shift knob by COBB :

So here is my little Fiesta ST. As new things happen on it, I'll keep you posted ! [biggrin]

Au revoir...

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
this is easily one of my all favorite Fiesta ST's! It almost had me switch my color to white instead of Performance Blue. The car reminds me so much of my MkI Focus ZX3.

Racetech Ford Focus by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

Keep up the great work on having a very clean, well thought out ST. It is nice seeing a car that isn't full of plasti-dipped parts, bright neon colors, and silly wheel/tire fitment.

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #4
Thank you for your message razorlab/BRGT350.
It's nice to know that the choices I made ​​are popular and especially loved by the Ford community ! [thumb]

More pictures with the Triple R spoiler installed :

meFiSTo

Hey man! Soon my car will also be getting those same 3 adjustments. Those pics on the track look like you're making the carousel bend on N?rburgring Nordschleife. If so, are you driving? I'm surprised the passenger there does not have a helmet. BUT: Looks like a ton of fun!

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #7
Hey man! Soon my car will also be getting those same 3 adjustments. Those pics on the track look like you're making the carousel bend on N?rburgring Nordschleife. If so, are you driving? I'm surprised the passenger there does not have a helmet. BUT: Looks like a ton of fun!

Yes, that's me driving my ST in these photos. I ride regularly on the Nordschleife.
However, the helmet is not mandatory for the pilot/copilot.
There are a lot of photographer behind the rails, and after it is possible to recovered .jpeg on their website.

And yes, as you imagined this fabulous track offers lot of fun and feeling.... Even if we remain cautious !

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #8
After a little research, here is the kind of nice pictures we could find of his car [wink]

Young L

apprently the Hockenhiemring is doing an open track day on Saturday. not sure how far you are from it

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #11
thank you for the tip ! I am not far from hockenheim, why not go one day yes...

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #12
New item received, a superb catback non resonated Milltek. It will be installed on January 7th in the Shiftech workshop.

Young L

sound clips when you get a chance. I just did the MBRP 3in on mine and its a bit to loud i think for me. Man Im gettin old

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #14
sound clips when you get a chance. I just did the MBRP 3in on mine and its a bit to loud i think for me. Man Im gettin old
You can get a good idea of the result on this video ... Stock / Milltek non-resonated :

[video=youtube;9d6UbfywmNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d6UbfywmNU[/video]

Young L

yea i've seen that video. maybe its my speakers that arent giving me the sound quality

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #16
yea i've seen that video. maybe its my speakers that arent giving me the sound quality
A video on YouTube never allow you to enjoy the wealth of a beautiful exhaust sound ... it just helps to have an idea !

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #18
Laying the Milltek Catback this afternoon at Shiftech Luxembourg !

They allowed me to participate with my EOS. Kindness and teaching during the hour-long assembly, really nice people ... They took the time to do things right, take my opinion for laying cannulae, and readjust all after a test drive. Great professionalism ! [like]

Some pictures:

After that, we put the car on the power bench, here are the results :

Curves with 217HP and 320Nm

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Great pictures as always...how's the sound on the new exhaust?