Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

September 2014 Fiesta of the Month Winner - hotrodst7

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: hotrodst7
Year of Vehicle: 2014
Color of Vehicle: Molten Orange

Current Modifications
  • Custom Muffler/Tip
  • Custom Driving Lights
  • Rallyflapz Mud Flaps
  • Custom Side Stripes

Future Modifications
  • Tuner CAI
  • Short Shifter
  • RMM
  • Exhaust & Turbo Port

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I wanted a fun/functional daily driver that got better than 13MPG. The Fiesta ST was much more fun and was a better buy than the Mazdaspeed3 or Volvo C30 that i was shopping for! Plus i work at a ford dealer!

thanks for the votes guy's![cheers] im excited for octane academy next week! i'm flying out to utah saturday morning, so that should be fun.

sqanerd

Love the rally lights behind the grill.

I had a c30 for a bit. Great car...power/handling was amazing. Cost of ownership sucked. Dealer services were in the 200-300 dollar range. MPG wasn't that great either. Traded that in for a 2012 Focus Titanium...then traded that in for the Fiesta ST.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Love the rally lights behind the grill.

I had a c30 for a bit. Great car...power/handling was amazing. Cost of ownership sucked. Dealer services were in the 200-300 dollar range. MPG wasn't that great either. Traded that in for a 2012 Focus Titanium...then traded that in for the Fiesta ST.
Lots of Focus converts on this forum...welcome to the club.