Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who really wants a 17x8 or 18x8 Team Dynamics Pro Race 3?

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

PCA-1

I have started a conversation on Perfect Circle Autosport's Facebook page about the possibility of getting the UK factory to make a 17x8 or 18x8 Pro Race 3. The post there goes into more detail. The Pro Race 3 is a very popular 5 spoke wheel but has been limited by being only offered in 15x7 and 17x7. If we can get a **** storm brewing and real interest, the factory will have no choice but to listen.

See the post here: https://www.facebook.com/perfectcircleautosport

Please like to join the conversation. As a community we can make this happen!

Link didn't work for me but that could just be tapatalk.

Anyhow bronze PR3 in 17x8 would be awesome!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #3
Link didn't work for me but that could just be tapatalk.

Anyhow bronze PR3 in 17x8 would be awesome!
Changed the link. Thanks for the tip off. I had visions of bronze Pro Race 3's this week :) .

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I personally rather see a 16 inch option. We need more of those for our cars. Especially 5 spoke designs.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
16x7 would be perfect. I don't see the need for the 18 inch option, at least for our cars.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #7
16's do not appeal to the larger market the same as the 17's or 18's. I certainly would like a 16 as well, but we have to start with the best option to get a different size wheel made. I am not in disagreement with either of you. Having to see things through the highest probability.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
17x8 would be a bigger appeal to more people.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #9
17x8 would be a bigger appeal to more people.
I obviously agree. I am floating this on a Focus ST forum as well as facebook. If there is a will, there is a way.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #11
That's understandable.
If we were talking a small scale operation, there would likely be greater flexibility. The UK factory has 20,000 wheels on hand on any given day. The casting manufacturing schedule is always full. Introducing a new wheel into the system either tightens up slack in capacity, results in cuts in production to allocate to the new wheel, or requires increased capacity. The schedule is always changing to meet the ebb and flow of demand, and forecast sales. We have a hill to climb. I cannot make guarantees. I can say I will work as hard as I can to give this the best shot possible. I have taken this on in reaction to the many enthusiasts who have asked, and am happy to do so, and we need to galvanize the community to get this to the table.

C. love

I can say I was one whom wanted a 17x8 (ive tossed around 15's to run snow tires on too). any idea on offset and possiable price?