Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for New 15" steelies and dont wanna wait till December from tirerack, I found a place.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I just received a set of New steelies from ebay seller "gapmety" for $49 each shipped for $46.54.
If anyone intrested just search "04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 FORD FOCUS RIM / WHEEL 15 INCH STEEL" or seller name. Its the best price I found besides tirerack. Now to order winter rubber...

oh and I also bought TMPS from ebay seller "666parts" for $44.98 free shipping. Search "4X Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor TPMS for Ford 9L3T1A180BB DE8T1A150AA TPMS12"

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
So these will fit? Think I'm gonna order these.
Its says for "04-11 focus and 11-13 FIESTA" so they should fit no problems. But if you want you can wait for me to put them on first before ordering.

Please let us know the fit and also quality. I'm interested as well. I have a set of Unique 83 steelies on backorder right now.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Last night I ordered Michelin Xi2 tires from tire-easy for $69ea...gonna mount them as soon as they arrive.

I got my TPMS sensors in today from the same seller. It was about a $100 less than Tirerack so I figured I would order them.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
This is the second set of sensors i bought from this vendor. They work fine on my Rota Grids. I have my michelin Xi2's wrapped on steelies with these sensors already just waiting for the temps to drop below a constant 45 to try them.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
No i did havnt had time and my temps havnt dropped low enough for me to throw them on.

Oh okay cool, I was just curious. I think I'll just order them and give it a shot. Winter can happen any day around here as well.

I think I'm crazy for thinking steel wheels actually look decent on our cars....

doogie - what tire size? I'm contemplating just goign for a cheap snow tire setup exactly like you have....

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
I think I'm crazy for thinking steel wheels actually look decent on our cars....

doogie - what tire size? I'm contemplating just goign for a cheap snow tire setup exactly like you have....
185/60/15 x-ice 2

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Any issues with the sensors? I'm thinking about ordering the same ones.
Yes I cant get the light to stay off. I get all the honks for each wheel but when i start driving the tpms light keeps coming on.