Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST Short Throw Shift Lever

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

For those who have this, do you feel like you don't have to stretch out as much to go into 1, 3, and 5? My biggest issue with the ST is the shifter sits kinda far forward when I have my wheel and pedals in a good driving position. Maybe I just have T-Rex arms...

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #126
For those who have this, do you feel like you don't have to stretch out as much to go into 1, 3, and 5? My biggest issue with the ST is the shifter sits kinda far forward when I have my wheel and pedals in a good driving position. Maybe I just have T-Rex arms...
Should bring everything close and comfy for you ;)

I'm considering getting the Ultimate kit based on reviews of pairing the plate and lever plus bushings. Do you expect there to be any sales coming up for Labor Day?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #128
I'm considering getting the Ultimate kit based on reviews of pairing the plate and lever plus bushings. Do you expect there to be any sales coming up for Labor Day?
We will be running a Labor Day Sale from Friday through Wednesday!

Any idea when you will have more of these ? Placed order last Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #132
Looking to be able to ship these by the end of this week! Sorry for the delay!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #137
All previous short throw orders should be shipped! These are back in stock and ready to go!