Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Shifter Base Bushings

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
We're back with more!

Boomba Racing is excited to announce our new shifter base bushings for the Fiesta ST.

Boomba Racing shifter base bushings are a direct replacement for the OEM rubber bushings. Once installed, they completely eliminate excess movement in the shifter assembly, creating a much more precise and exact shifting experience.
These bushings are precision CNC machined from high quality aircraft grade billet aluminum and are available in 4 different colors: Natural Aluminum, and Red, Black or Blue Anodized.

MSRP: $21.00

All colors are in stock and available for purchase here: http://www.boombaracing.com/fiesta-st-aluminum-shifter-base-bushings/

We've also released a package deal which offers ALL of our shifter products as a combo deal. This can be found here: http://www.boombaracing.com/boomba-racing-fiesta-st-ultimate-shift-package/

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Got these Installed today with the Shifter upgrade and all I can say is WOW nice job Guys will do a review elsewhere but for not they look and Feel SOLID !!

Attachments

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Okay Boomba, I ordered my shifter base bushings!!! I need those by the end of the day Friday, lol. No really...:)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Excessive shifter play, BE GONE! Pick up these bushings and change the feel of your FiST.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
These bushings are a great bang-for-your-buck upgrade that can instantly be felt.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Now with a helpful install video!

[video=youtube;uHjjnwQHbgo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjjnwQHbgo&index=2&list=UUiYmW6ixFWTf2ICCifpMrfw[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Why are there only six replies. why does no one get these? theyre 21 bucks?
Lot's of these have been sold. Most people purchase them at the same time they buy our short throw shifter. This way you're knocking out two birds with one stone.

Hands down one of the biggest bangs for your buck. Incredibly cheap and incredibly effective. They're made the shifter in my car feel a ton butter. So much less... "wriggling" in gear.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Inexpensive, but effective mods? Boomba Racing shifter bushings for the Fiesta ST!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Aluminum bushings are stiffer than stock rubber bushings.

Stiffer = better shifting game