Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Fog Light?

Chuckable

I've seen this mentioned before, but never saw a resolution. Anyone in the US fit a rear fog light? I've had them before, and found them very useful in the right weather, especially since we have only one rear taillight bulb per side. I know the part exists because I found one here: http://www.fordpartsmalaysia.com/ford-fiesta-mk7-5/originalrearleftfoglamp?limit=75

Anyone have any experience with the wiring and switch? I doubt we'd be so lucky as to have the wiring already present as in some other cars, but you never know.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
You are correct.
The Euro and US rear bumpers are different.
The rear fog lights do NOT fit the US cars.
In addition because they do not fit the is NO wiring preinstalled.

I have purchased a set of rear fogs and proved this.

Dave

OP
C

Chuckable

Thread Starter #4
Dave, sorry if you already covered this. In any case, thanks for the confirmation. What did you end up doing?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I now have a set of rear fog lights that don't fit my car added to my collection.

Dave

I'm resurrecting this thread because Ford is bringing the 5-door Fiesta ST to Europe for 2017. Looking up part numbers now...

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I'm resurrecting this thread because Ford is bringing the 5-door Fiesta ST to Europe for 2017. Looking up part numbers now...

You will find that the 2017 Euro Fiesta is what we will have here in the US in 2018.
So the 2017 Euro parts will not fit the current US Fiestas.
Better luck next year.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
A UK rear fog would be on the wrong side anyways for LHD Europe (which is what I need).

The Euro rear fogs mount at the same location as the rear reflectors on the US cars.
I say Euro not UK.
You are correct they do put the rear fogs on the different sides for RHD or LHD.
However, they still will not fit the current ('11-'17) US Fiestas.

The 2017 Euro rear fogs may fit the 2018 US rear bumper, we will just have to wait and see.

Dave

Has there been any update on this? I would like to install a 4th brake light without cutting up my bumper and this seemed like an easy path