Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Active Shift Designs Accelerator Pedal Lift Spacer

Is this a drop ship item? I know its on preorders but I could just pick it up when i go to the shop instead of having it shipped.

http://www.modbargains.com/asd-accelerator-pedal-lift-spacer-ford-fiesta-st.htm
Since it's not actually made yest for the Fiesta ST (in about 2-3 weeks it will be ready), all the first orders will indeed be drop shipped. At least in our case, when a new product is on the market, we will drop ship the items from the manufacturer FIRST, and get a feel for how many we normally sell in any given week. If the product is popular, then after a few weeks of consistent orders, we will keep the item in stock here for will call customers, and for easier shipments. A good example of that is COBB's RMM, we noticed we had between 6-12 orders every week for the COBB RMM, so we decided to buy maybe 20 of them to keep in stock here for installations and will call customers. The same can indeed happen with this product, given we have enough orders for it, but that doesn't happen immediately.

Hopefully that clears it up, I know most vendors probably wont give up that much info, but I don't feel that hurts us in anyway by saying that. :D

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, I am heading there on the 6th to get the boomba stuff installed and was thinking I could pick it up then, but I can wait.

Damn i need one of these bad, i really can't heel toe at all in this car without twisting my ankle super bad.

Finally! I've been thinking of making one of these myself but a block of delrin is going to be $40 to me. and then I have to machine it. [xx(]

This is a deal.

no-pistons

I might make something like this from aluminum, but I don't think I would want something that tall though. I'll do some experimenting when time allows.

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
I might make something like this from aluminum, but I don't think I would want something that tall though. I'll do some experimenting when time allows.
I'm sure lots of us with your previous works of art would be willing to pay for your next creation.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
yes please do....very interested in getting this done...the heel toe on the stock setup is bugging the hell out of me...

I went and measured this out as I was fearful that it would put your ankle at an extreme angle. In my seating position, it works great. I just used some 1.5" blocks of wood I had and snugged it down to test it. Perfect.

Can't wait for this too come in. Just placed my order with Jurrian@Mod Bargains.

This will make downshifting under threshold braking so much easier.

Now I just need to fab myself up a Clutch pedal stop.

Anybody have any update on this? Or have a prototype in their car their testing out??
The first customer review should be up later today! It may not be posted on this thread, but keep an eye out and he'll get some pictures up and a review as well :)

Anybody have any update on this? Or have a prototype in their car their testing out??
The first customer review should be up later today! It may not be posted on this thread, but keep an eye out and he'll get some pictures up and a review as well :)
Sounds good. Hopefully he'll post in here as well.
I just got mine installed last night. I put about 100 miles on the car today. This product is perfect.

I'll put a link to my review in here once its done.