Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

koozy's ST

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #241
new turbo, moar powah. GTX2860R Gen II.

2lbs. lighter than the GT2560R it's replacing.

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #245
Nice! Curious to see your results after upgrading from the 290r kit, as I might eventually do the same. Planning on running aux fuel, as well?
The supply chain might be caught up now, but decide and order soon if you want it. I waited 3 months for this specific turbine housing [smackbum] LOL.
Yes, going aux fuel. Might as well explore what the turbo can offer, up to the limit of what the motor can safely sustain.

New toy [grinking]

Last edited:

V_2

You are probably my best reference for this question having switched from a 2560r: how does the gtx2860r compare as far as lag goes? Anything noticeable?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #252
I have a greater appreciation for Fedex, they're serious about their slogan, "the world on time". I watched this thing via tracking travel across continents and make it to my door in about 24 hours, well within the estimated delivery time window. I never knew about Fedex's Memphis, Tennessee "Super Hub" until now, an amazing operation. This is part of a set up that's replacing the cp-e intake I had which fell short in a few areas for me.

http://www.allcarpartsfast.co.uk/

Ford 2024372 CLEANER ASSY AIR
Ford 2056650 TUBE AIR CLEANER INTAKE

Attachments

Last edited:

antarctica24

I have a greater appreciation for Fedex, they're serious about their slogan, "the world on time". I watched this thing via tracking travel across continents and make it to my door in about 24 hours, well within the estimated delivery time window. I never knew about Fedex's Memphis, Tennessee "Super Hub" until now, an amazing operation. This is part of a set up that's replacing the cp-e intake I had which fell short in a few areas for me.
When Fred smith came up with the hub in college everyone told him he was crazy. Bring everything back to one location and then ship from their to the world. It's crazy how it works.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Where are you going to locate the end of the hose to get maximal airflow/'ram air' effect?

Currently, this is also the only intake option I would consider, as much for it's factory stock appearance as for it's performance.
But, I am still curious about the ITG Maxogen system, IF it could be adapted to our USDM platform.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I will have a fresh air duct for "ram-air". The air will ram right into the filter media and not be coming in from a perpendicular axis. The stock intake duct behind the radiator will remain untouched. I will post photos when done. Waiting on parts and time...
THANKS!! [thumb]

I will have a fresh air duct for "ram-air". The air will ram right into the filter media and not be coming in from a perpendicular axis. The stock intake duct behind the radiator will remain untouched. I will post photos when done. Waiting on parts and time...

From Spain, it's the EU Limited Edition Fiesta ST200 intake box assembly (comes with new OE paper filter and temp sensor) and duct hose.
Part number by chance?

That's actually a pretty solid price shipped for what is essentially a Mountune induction box but black plastic so it looks more factory. I may have to ditch the Cobb and go this route.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Subbed. Around $200 shipped looks very appealing, especially if it is more efficient than the CPE.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #260
had some time to pull the stock air box out of the car and do a comparison. Everything aside from the air box bottoms are identical.

http://www.allcarpartsfast.co.uk/

Ford 2024372 CLEANER ASSY AIR
Ford 2056650 TUBE AIR CLEANER INTAKE

Attachments

Last edited: