Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15x6.5 Sparco Pista - will it fit?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a winter setup, and Tire Rack has Sparco Pista wheels in 15x6.5 for $101.

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whe...inted&showRear=no&package=P1277&association=1

Does anyone know for sure whether these will fit or not? I'm worried a little about caliper clearance. I can get the wheels and tires I want (Blizzaks) mounted/balanced and shipped for ~$800 from Tire Rack, or I can get Enkei J10's from Belle Tire for $950 total... If I go through Belle Tire, I can test fit the wheels first, whereas I obviously cannot from Tire Rack.

I'm in the exact same debate as you... also in MI. Only difference is I have a TB Fiesta.

I got a quote for 1400 for the Pista's on Blizzaks with TPMS from a local place and then 1200 for the j10's with the same tires and TPMS from Belle Tire.

OP
FerdFiesty
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys. Today I learned that Tire Rack guarantees fitment for everything that they show for a specific car. So they guarantee that the Sparco Pistas will fit because they show up when I search for wheels for a Fiesta ST. Good news!

I ended up ordering through Discount Tire though, because they price matched and I have always loved their service (and they were super nice - the guy spent like 30+ minutes looking around for different wheels for me). Placed the order today, paid $1034 total including everything - TPMS, Blizzaks (WS80s), wheels, lugs, hubcentric rings, installation, tax, etc...

jmelick07, I'd suggest trying Discount Tire. Belle Tire quoted me like $1200 for the J-10's as well, but I personally like the Sparco Pistas better, and I saved $165 since Discount Tire price matches Tire Rack. Plus, I could get basically any wheel I wanted through Discount, whereas Belle was pretty limited.

Thanks a ton for the update!

I never saw the Pista's in Discount Tire's system, did you have to special order them? I wasn't aware they could do that.

Also, searching Discount Tire's website I'm not seeing any mention that they carry Sparco.

Again, thanks so much! This is a crazy coincidence.

OP
FerdFiesty
Thread Starter #7
Also, searching Discount Tire's website I'm not seeing any mention that they carry Sparco.

Again, thanks so much! This is a crazy coincidence.
They don't carry it, however they can special order it. Tire Rack is pretty much one of the only distributor for Sparco wheels, so Discount Tire will actually get them through Tire Rack. But they'll still price match everything.

Discount Tire can special order just about any wheels you want - they only showed like 3 or 4 different wheels on their website in 15x6.5 for a 4-108 bolt pattern, but the guy I worked with was able to look at many, many more wheels that they could special order. He called up Konig, Enkei, and another one or two companies for me to see what they offered in a 15x6.5 4-108.

Eventually I still liked the Sparco Pistas best, and even though it overall cost me $30 more than Tire Rack, I went through Discount Tire. Plus, that included installation as well, so I don't have to break out the jack and tools again (I have to do that this weekend for another 2 cars already). Oh and since the wheels are in-stock at Tire Rack, the Discount Tire guy said they should have everything here by Monday or Tuesday next week at the latest.

Interesting, I went to Discount Tire the other day looking to get a quote and they never mentioned anything about being able to get tires from other distributors. I'll contact them tomorrow and see what they say though. Ideally I'd also like the exact same setup you've got!