Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nominations: Fiesta of The Month - November 2014

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
**You can nominate other member rides for the FOTM Contest.**

Prizes:
1) $50 Gift Card from ModBargains.com.
2) Fiesta of The Month Decal.
3) Your Fiesta featured on our Home page.
4) Your Fiesta featured on our Facebook page.
5) Honorary User Title.

How To Participate:
1) Please enter your own Fiesta or Fiesta ST.
2) Photo entries are to be submitted before the 15th of each month.
3) Voting begins from the 16th to the end of the month.
4) Contest winners are required to wait 12 months before they are eligible to participate in another contest.
5) All Fiesta and Fiesta ST owners are eligible.
6) Contestants with the most votes wins. (Tie breakers will be determined by the staff)

Earn Extra Bonus Votes (5 Votes)
This month's theme is Fall leaves or Thanksgiving decorations.

Photo Submission Guidelines:
1) Please only submit your own photos.
2) Please try to include wide angle photos of your Fiesta.
3) Please do not alter the vehicle's appearance with photo editing software. Filters, contrasts, brightness and shadow enhancements are allowed.
4) You can nominate other member vehicles.
5) Additional Rules.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Ok for those not from here thanksgiving decorations are turkeys and Dallas cowboys .. Wait that's redundant ... Lol

Hi all,

I?ve been convinced to throw my hat into the ring here, so here we go.

Have a seat, there?s a story here.

I started with a 2011 Fiesta SES. I loved the car. When the 2014 models came out, The Fiesta finally had everything I wanted that we missed out on in the first three years. I fell in love with the ST. However, early on I knew it wouldn?t be an option for me.

You see, back in 2005, when I was still in the Navy, I had an accident aboard the boat which caused me to injure my back rather severely (from a nerve perspective). Over the course of the next 7 years, I had two back surgeries but ultimately left the Navy with permanent nerve damage in my right leg.

Long story short, I?m no longer able to lift up on my foot from the ankle, and I have no feeling over most of my foot and back of my calf. This has effectively quashed any hope of operating three pedals in a safe manner (on automatics I use both feet), and quite a few of us know that reaction time is critical in SoCal traffic.

So My choice had to be a PowerShift-equipped Fiesta. As soon as I saw that 2014 brought Performance Blue out to the States, I knew right away I had to have it, and I was going to put together an appearance to mimic the Mk7 S1600 Edition Fiesta from Europe. I bought a fully loaded 2014 Titanium in July 2013. I figured I?d stop at stripes. But peer pressure and my own longing for an ST pushed me to try to wring every last horse possible out of the Titanium?s naturally aspirated engine. To date, here?s what I?ve been able to modify on my car (Performance-wise. Purely cosmetic changes omitted):

• Strut Tower Brace - Steeda
  • Rear Sway Bar Stiffener - Steeda
  • Lower Front Torsion Bar - FSWerks
  • Cold Air Induction Box with K&N panel filter - Mountune (Modified from ST to work with standard 1.6L)
  • Silicone Air Hose - Mountune (From their UK catalog, Modified to fit emissions for US-Spec cars)
  • Axle-Back Exhaust - Mountune (From their UK catalog)
  • Fiesta ST stock shocks & struts
  • Performance springs - Mountune
  • Enlarged front rotors, slotted/drilled - Lapp Racing
  • 17? Stock ST wheels powder coated in High Gloss White (Temporarily removed to repair road debris damage. Will return soon with new Nitto NeoGen Z4 tires)
  • Fiesta ST ?Euro? spoiler (just added tonight, so no pictures of that yet)
  • Fiesta ST Recaro Seats (using front headrests from the Titanium's leather seats to get the headrest tilt function, and three low-profile leather headrests across the back)
  • Fiesta Projector/LED headlights, LHD version from Europe

Cosmetically, I have added a leather cover to the center console from Redline Goods, an engine cover from FSWerks, blue color plug wires from FSWerks, European front plate from EuroPlates, S1600 side and centerline stripes from multiple sources and custom-fitted, and "Ford POWER" ignition button from Europe.

Now, onto the pictures. Southern California isn't known for Fall foliage, but if you look around, there's a couple pockets that have some hidden pops of color in the fall:

TARDIS In Autumn by dirtyblueshirt, on Flickr

A couple "Bonus" photos. First, a track day back in march before I had any performance mods on the car (I didn't take the photo, obviously - I was driving [:p]):

Willow Springs Raceway "Horse Thief Mile" Track by dirtyblueshirt, on Flickr

And lastly, my white wheels, newly re-installed with the ST 'Euro' Spoiler, completing the S1600 theme:

The wheels are back! by dirtyblueshirt, on Flickr

Darmie's November entry.

It all started for me with reading one of the car and driver magazines. I noticed this fiesta with 197HP and I was like, no way. You see, last year, we bought a 2013 fiesta SE for the wife. Great car for what it is, but not the power that makes one rush out and buy one. So after reading many articles and watching as many youtube reviews I could find, I knew the ST was going to be my next car. Coming from a 2001 SS Camaro and testing a few other fast cars, there was something about this small car that was appealing. I also think it was the sound I was hearing from the aftermarket exhausts videos. I could not be any happier. It was just this last week in San Antonio at the car show; I was privileged to drive the new 2015 mustang. I can say there was nothing that was taking me away from my ST. So, I?m glad that I got that out of my system and I?m back in the FIST.

Here is my entry for the Fall season.
At deals gap with some fall leaves in the background. Notice the inside front tire a little light on the turn in.. I really love how it handles and rotates.

For larger picture.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07c0PNWc0TiZVh0WjlEaE0tdEE/view?usp=sharing

Day two of ownership. First thing done, Window tint.

Day three of the smile, A quick change out of the exhaust. I went with the MBRP.

Even the wife enjoyed taking it out on the track.
Here's a picture of the VP of the SCCA club at Texas A&M giving her a quick tour of the track before her first run.
.. Wow, did I say this car can rotate? I love how it drives..

And to put an end to a really great car story, a picture of both Fiestas.

I can now say that we are a TWO Party Family!