Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Wing Risers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the reply!

I have to say, the first tease of this product I was not on board but this latest I am interested, very subtle.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Thanks for the reply!

I have to say, the first tease of this product I was not on board but this latest I am interested, very subtle.
In the first set of pics, nothing was mounted and we were experimenting with fitment using clay.

The second set of pics is a lot more accurate to what the final product will be. However, nothing is set in stone and we are still trying different configurations using our 3D printer.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
If you need a field tester I am sure I could be a good soldier and field test one for ya .... hehe see what I did there .. It is so funny I can hardly bear it .... [kidding] teasing I hope ya know ..

If you need a field tester I am sure I could be a good soldier and field test one for ya .... hehe see what I did there .. It is so funny I can hardly bear it .... [kidding] teasing I hope ya know ..
Rodmoe hitting the Chicago-ans where it hurts! You're lucky I'm not a big Bears fan; I enjoy laughing at them [hihi]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
Sorry if this is off topic, but what wheels are those? Are they the matte gray sparco gara? I'd love to see a side shot. I've been dying to see these wheels on a MO FiST. Any other non-Boomba mods on the car?
Sparco Assetto Gara in Matte Graphite Silver.

Our Fiesta has Cobb's intercooler with piping and turboback.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I really like the angle of the spoiler but I would love to see something fill that void.

Dave

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
I really like the angle of the spoiler but I would love to see something fill that void.

Dave
Looking into options as I type this. However it's difficult to find something that wouldn't have a large impact on price.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Looking into options as I type this. However it's difficult to find something that wouldn't have a large impact on price.
Have you looked at my MOD list?
How large is large?

Dave

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
Have you looked at my MOD list?
How large is large?

Dave
Large enough that we don't want to risk scaring people away haha. We may offer it as an "option" or "add-on". More info will come as we get closer to release!

Rocko-ST

Boomba please just make the risers. Downforce? Fill the gap? Wtf ? If you don't the way they look, don't buy them ! I like the look and they look sick on the wrx wagon (Perrin makes them)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I like options.
This allows for more potential customers.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Maybe it will stop the tendency for a the tail end to wiggle when hammering the brakes at 110-130mph, lol
I would hope so but I don't think so.
I believe this car is still too heavy.
I had a much more radical wing design on my Mini and it didn't help much.
It did look good however.
Don't get me wrong, every little bit helps.

Again, just my opinion.

Dave

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Maybe it will stop the tendency for a the tail end to wiggle when hammering the brakes at 110-130mph, lol
That I think is a function of our brake system and can be annoying coming into a downhill left hander such as corner 5 at Road America LOL talk about wiggle .

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Mine did that when I had stock suspension, stock brakes and stock alignment. After changing all three it went away, totally stable now. I so hated that before. Having to give some opposite lock under hard braking was annoying.