Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WeatherTech Fiesta ST FloorLiner

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Lol I honestly didn't noticed until I snapped the pictures.
Just noticed they didn't remove the blue plastic from my gas pedal either. I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that the Sirius radio only had one preset - it was set to "Joint", the reggae station.
Have to see what else the detailers missed.

Got my WeatherTech Floor Liners last night and put them in. Surprised at what a tight fit they are. Last set I bought were for my 5 series and don't remember them being a press fit.
No complaints though and just in time.[like] It goes out of the garage for the first time tomorrow for paint protection and 3M. It's really sloppy here. We had lots of snow on Monday and now it's +8C. Everything is melting.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
Glad they came in time, I agree its a very snuggle fit.

Does the rear passenger floor liner fit good as well?

MKVIIST thanks for posting the original pics. I was hesitant about ordering till I saw this thread.

The rears fit really well. You have to press them into place and then the carpet that runs vertically holds them in. I've used these on a number of vehicles and this is the best fit yet.

Perry

The rears fit really well. You have to press them into place and then the carpet that runs vertically holds them in. I've used these on a number of vehicles and this is the best fit yet.
Thx for the assurance scottiemac. I appreciated MkVII's same about the fit in front, and knowing my rears will fit just as well is nice.

Perry

Put my Weathertech floor liners in today. I love 'em. They're not quite as snug as I'd imagined, but snug enough that I'm confident they'll stay where they're supposed to. Seem reasonably sturdy, well-designed, and attractive, at least as these things go. Even the wife likes 'em--always a plus!

Edit: And yes, the rears fit just as nicely as do the front liners.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #33
Awesome Perry glad they arrived, make sure the snaps on the bottom of the mat are snapped in place. There should be very little movement at all.

If it's a big bother you can put one or two strips of velcro on the bottom of the floor mats with the hook side facing down towards the carpet, this should prevent any further movement.

Perry

MKVIIST--Sorry if I implied that there's too much movement, etc. Not a problem at all. I did make sure to snap the driver's liner in place. I guess what I should've said was that I expected 'em to be snug enough that there'd be a bit of a wrestling match getting 'em into position. Not the case at all. Just plain good fit. Love 'em.

Perry, what colour did you get? I was thinking of getting the grey ones to lighten up the interior but finally settled on black.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #36
MKVIIST--Sorry if I implied that there's too much movement, etc. Not a problem at all. I did make sure to snap the driver's liner in place. I guess what I should've said was that I expected 'em to be snug enough that there'd be a bit of a wrestling match getting 'em into position. Not the case at all. Just plain good fit. Love 'em.
Ah I see, either way glad you enjoy them lol.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Don't know if anybody else is looking for all weather mats but I just bought these from Ebay. They match the interior perfectly and I think they look better than any others I've seen.

$(KGrHqFHJDkFJdd!i40!BS,p(PTGs!~~60_12.JPG

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #40
Don't know if anybody else is looking for all weather mats but I just bought these from Ebay. They match the interior perfectly and I think they look better than any others I've seen.

View attachment 434
RodMoe has this on his car.