Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WeatherTech Fiesta ST FloorLiner

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Why yes I do and they are working fine so far though not as Deep and the weather techs we put in the Fit this fall (as those are like a soup bowl the weather tech's) and the Ford ST mats are more like a salad plate for holding snow and slop.. But I like the ST logo so Im ok with it they will come out in summer and the stock carpet mats will go back in I think..

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yeah that's exactly what I do. ^ I went with looks over function on this one. Haha. I keep my car pretty clean overall.

Am I the only one whose clutch pedal hits the weathertech mat? I am thinking this is why they said they are for automatic only.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Am I the only one whose clutch pedal hits the weathertech mat? I am thinking this is why they said they are for automatic only.
You are not the only one, but after a few weeks, the clutch grids down enough of the mat to make it a non-matter!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #45
I haven't experienced it touching the mat.

You are not the only one, but after a few weeks, the clutch grids down enough of the mat to make it a non-matter!
Ok yeah mine will hit the mat under full extension, glad to hear its not just me. Just got everything this weekend and wanted to make sure something wasn't messed up.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Ok yeah mine will hit the mat under full extension, glad to hear its not just me. Just got everything this weekend and wanted to make sure something wasn't messed up.
It was stupid annoying to me for the first few days, after like the 3rd day of normal drives you wont notice it anymore.

Could someone confirm if they fit the EU version (3 door) as well? I have the fiesta ST rubber mats (EE8Z-5413300-AA for 5 door), and the drivers mat did not fit (the rubber ones are more narrow on the RH side, and the pitch for the fixation domes is smaller).

Regarding the rubbing; these liners for the US 5D verions are listed only for the automatic version of the fiesta, so no clutch pedal there. If you select the manual verison from the list, it only results in the 2nd row flow liners. I found that using the EU store results in a different liner usable for the manual (EU) version.

US partno. 443231 http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2014/fiesta/floorliner-digitalfit/transmission/automatic/

EU partno. 443971 http://www.weathertecheurope.com/nl/ford/2014/fiesta/floorliner-digitalfit/bodystyle/3-door-hatchback/floor-retention-device-type/driver-side-floor-posts/

The EU version will not fit the US version due to reasons mentioned above. You can see the difference in the top overview pictures. The cargoliner seems to be a perfect match for the EU versions (we dont have the movable cargo tray).

Has anyone modified the mat area near the clutch to see if that works? I'm considering going this route since the weather tech have better protection

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I cut a little rectangular shaped section out right where the clutch arm scuff marks were, and it does not contact any more.

It would be better if WT actually made a manual Fiesta version, but with so few manuals being sold, and the car dead here in North America after next year, I would not hold my breath for that to happen. :(

XanRules

Where are y'all finding them for a decent price? I'll wait for Black Friday most likely but right now before the coupon (Advance is offering 30% off $100 as a flash sale for the next hour, but they're out of stock) they're like $165 for just the fronts.

I’m currently using them. For me they work great. Clutch pedal touches the weathertech slightly but that doesn’t bother me at all. I don’t feel it’s a safety concern. I could just trim the piece but it really isn’t that noticeable