Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Picked up the new to me Fiesta from the dealer after getting some warranty work done.. pretty lucky that the car is still under the bumper to bumper.

Replaced axle seal passenger side
Replaced sway bar stabilizer end link passenger side
Full synthetic oil change since it was there as I am 100% sure the dealer I purchased it from used the cheapest stuff in the shelf.

On the way home I stopped at my local performance shop and picked up a Cobb APv3 and KN panel filter.

Ordered the ST dead pedal and ST Ford all weather mats.

Ordered Dizzy Stage 1 last night as I was super unimpressed with the Cobb OTS Stage 1.

Just trying to get the car to a good starting point, also probably gonna pickup up an IC...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Picked up the new to me Fiesta from the dealer after getting some warranty work done.. pretty lucky that the car is still under the bumper to bumper.

Replaced axle seal passenger side
Replaced sway bar stabilizer end link passenger side
Full synthetic oil change since it was there as I am 100% sure the dealer I purchased it from used the cheapest stuff in the shelf.

On the way home I stopped at my local performance shop and picked up a Cobb APv3 and KN panel filter.

Ordered the ST dead pedal and ST Ford all weather mats.

Ordered Dizzy Stage 1 last night as I was super unimpressed with the Cobb OTS Stage 1.

Just trying to get the car to a good starting point, also probably gonna pickup up an IC...

While you're at it, I recommend a RMM too! But you've got an excellent start!

While you're at it, I recommend a RMM too! But you've got an excellent start!
Thanks! Already has the AWR RMM from the previous owner. So good news there!

Back in the shop today... rear passenger valve stem is leaking...

And since the car was on bags I had a nagging suspicion the previous owner just slapped the stock stuff back on before trading it in... alignment on the front is way out... so that’s getting fixed too...

Fun fun!

Last edited:
Thanks! Already has the AWR RMM from the previous owner. So good news there!

Back in the shop today... rear passenger valve stem is leaking...

And since the car was on bags I had a nagging suspicion the previous owner just slapped the stock stuff back on before trading it in... alignment on the front is way out... so that’s getting fixed too...

Fun fun!

I’m pretty sure I know exactly who the previous owner is.

Got a puncture the other day, they said I need a new tyre. Just sucks because these rear tyres are close to brand new except for a bit of edge scuffing from hard cornering [emoji57]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Got a puncture the other day, they said I need a new tyre. Just sucks because these rear tyres are close to brand new except for a bit of edge scuffing from hard cornering [emoji57]

I think that this can be easily plugged. They don’t do that to “tyres” where you live? :)

I think that this can be easily plugged. They don’t do that to “tyres” where you live? :)
Lol exactly but they think it's too close to the sidewall... Of course it can be plugged but they think it's dangerous and it can burst..... I'm like whatever so I just left it. It's actually not losing pressure now so I might even leave it as is [emoji38]

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Lol exactly but they think it's too close to the sidewall... Of course it can be plugged but they think it's dangerous and it can burst..... I'm like whatever so I just left it. It's actually not losing pressure now so I might even leave it as is [emoji38]

Dude - you MUST be living in some alternative universe with some serious distortion of time space continuum... That nail is too close to the sidewall? Is this a case of deformed Riemann manifold curvature? And what is Mi Mix 2s? Are you from the future? Lolz....

Dude - you MUST be living in some alternative universe with some serious distortion of time space continuum... That nail is too close to the sidewall? Is this a case of deformed Riemann manifold curvature? And what is Mi Mix 2s? Are you from the future? Lolz....
Very true actually.. Australia is an insane mess compared to what it was back in 2013 when we first moved here from New Zealand. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S is a phone released over a year ago.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
At long last got my Recaros in the car! Didn't even need to swap the harnesses either since the seats came from a 17. That being said, anyone want some absolutely mint cloth seats?

Attachments

Today I found out why my car was smelling like sulfur, rotten eggs smell. I thought it most likely had to do with my new catted downpipe but that was actually not the reason. The reason was the coolant line from the reservoir that goes under the engine cover was rubbing on the cover. I guess it was a burning rubber smell that I was smelling. I must have messed with how the hoses were aligned while installing the downpipe, but it is now fixed. No more smelly cabin. There are plastic hose clips that guide the lines and I must've bumped into them.

Today I found out why my car was smelling like sulfur, rotten eggs smell. I thought it most likely had to do with my new catted downpipe but that was actually not the reason. The reason was the coolant line from the reservoir that goes under the engine cover was rubbing on the cover. I guess it was a burning rubber smell that I was smelling. I must have messed with how the hoses were aligned while installing the downpipe, but it is now fixed. No more smelly cabin. There are plastic hose clips that guide the lines and I must've bumped into them.
I caught that one early and put cable ties on the tube to stop it rubbing and then I just removed the cover altogether and left it off. Since got a new coolant tube as old one cracked where it plugs into the tank. Got the mishimoto tank now also [emoji106]