Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

pixelzombie

I swear if I ever hit the Powerball or some absurd amount of money I'd buy some land somewhere and just create a really nice track. I'd have no idea what I'm doing but I'd pay people that did haha.
I like this idea very much. My idea of a good track is one that only has one straight section, and the rest would figure eights and banked curved sections.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Bridgehampton also had some really great elevation changes, possibly even more than Laguna Seca, or almost any other track in the country, including a 'crest' on the main front finishing straight where the cars would get airborne! [driving] [thumb]

SPhilli911

Bridgehampton also had some really great elevation changes, possibly even more than Laguna Seca, or almost any other track in the country, including a 'crest' on the main front finishing straight where the cars would get airborne! [driving] [thumb]
Ah, reminds me of Lime Rock's Uphill crest after the back straight if they aren't using the Morton Chicane. Lime Rock is great, if not just for it's location. I do wish the track itself were a little larger, had more elevation changes and had more than just one left turn. :ROFLMAO: I miss going, still.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Yeah, that's the karting track.

There was talk about building a road course before the whole place was up for sale, due to the surrounding encroaching neighbors (who showed up long AFTER the strip was built!) complained about the noise there. [:(]
Buy a house next to a track then complain. Logical!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ah, reminds me of Lime Rock's Uphill crest after the back straight if they aren't using the Morton Chicane. Lime Rock is great, if not just for it's location. I do wish the track itself were a little larger, had more elevation changes and had more than just one left turn. :ROFLMAO: I miss going, still.
Yeah, I STILL think that the northwestern Connecticut/far lower western Berkshires drive that Cartman is planning should detour slightly to take in a stop at LRP, if for no other reason than the relevance/history of the place, even with no events happening there! [wink]

And YES, I still remember the IMSA GT and SCCA Trans-Am/GT1 cars getting airborne over that LRP crest, the last times I was there for events as a spectator. [driving]

Finally got around to removing the license plate bracket. It kept spinning so it messed up the bumper, had to hold the rivets with pliers to get them out. But I went to the auto parts store and for some toyota bumper clips that fit perfect and cover up the imperfections. I also found some Oxford white touch up paint so u will be painting them. Clips were $3 and the paint $10.

Oh those are nice! Post some pics after the install.
Will definitely do! Not sure if it will be dropped or not. They were special ordered to be capable of stock ride height. Depends how far I can take it with my 225s without rubbing haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They were special ordered to be capable of stock ride height. Depends how far I can take it with my 225s without rubbing
Did they guarantee you that these will go to at least the factory ride height??

YES, PLEASE let us know how well they allow you to clear the (225/45-16s??) 225s.

Did they guarantee you that these will go to at least the factory ride height??

YES, PLEASE let us know how well they allow you to clear the (225/45-16s??) 225s.
Yes they did. Front shock body is 30mm longer than normal and they have a 7inch rear spring instead of a 6 inch spring

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeow! Where your finger is pointing is the least of your problems! What are we looking at exactly?
Trust me I know, My alignment decided to shit the bed recently and just worn down the inside of my tires and poof. Didn’t notice anything wrong when I rotated them a few weeks back the other front tire has 3 bubbles on the inside sidewall can only see one in the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I can see that they're 215/40/17's and it looks like they're Federals. Any more details? Do you have any suspension changes that would have contributed?

I can see that they're 215/40/17's and it looks like they're Federals. Any more details? Do you have any suspension changes that would have contributed?
Just whiteline lowering springs for the pass two years. I’ve also had consistent valve stems leak for the past year but replaced then twice and it’s still there, so that could attribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro Alloy induction kit installed
More turbo sound and bypass whoosh!
(the wife doesn’t like it) 😁
Also oil change and transmission fluid change with the BG synchro shift II gear fluid

**FYI** kit uses stock rubber grommet from stock airbox. It fell off on maiden voyage so now it’s zip tied. Just something to be aware of
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/pRiO2Yh

pixelzombie

Painted the rear calipers and probably burned out my roto-zip using the wire brushes. Tried using my drill but that was very lame, I hate power tools that use a battery. Had to use my Dremel to finish the job, makes very quick work of cleaning off the rust. I split up the paint and reactor and I'll find out next week if I did that properly. There was more than enough paint for 4 coats, but that brush is very lame. I had bristles coming off into the caliper which was a PITA. I was able to clean it with alcohol but I'll look look for a better brush in the mean time.

Attachments