Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Nothing yet but I did get a few little cheap goodies to play with from Whoosh, and the classifieds here.
Been popping out 70 hour weeks at work so some little bits and bobs projects like this are perfect for me.

20210319_182759.jpg

Not much of a sticker guy but i like this little bean so much that i had to show some love.. more goodies getting installed over the weekend

The sticker is black reflective, so in person, its gloss black and it hides pretty stealth on the windshield
.....until you flash it and then it does this -
IMG_0085.JPG

that jdm freshener in the bag, i can explain

Went for a good drive today.. bloody uneavn tarmac but good blast, can't believe the Insane level of traction! Been missing that for a while!! Was about 544km all up on one tank of fuel 98 octane, was giving it death too[emoji108][emoji41]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Spec d smoke red tails, 3/4 angle aluminum hatch cover straightened, damond occ installed. I am disappointed in the light output during today's sunny day except for the reverse lights cause I stuck bright LED IN there. The driver side fitment was not as good as passenger. Ended up fixing 95% of it by removing the metal pins that sit in the rubber plugs on the car and dremeling down the plastic pillars. Weird. Sealed up the backs too. Catch can ended up not using the drain line. It was flopping around near the turbo and just had no clue what to secure it to and was about out of patience. Also the nylon sleeves are pretty difficult to get over the check valve clamps. We just stopped there. Tomorrow hoping to install the symposer port bov. I'm actually not looking forward to it. I tend to enjoy the finished product way more than the work. Def not a gear head at heart.

Attachments

DangerMouse

Pics?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
No pics. Trying to put the tb performance brace on that replaces the two dinky factory braces. 3 bolts came out. One was super rusty and tight. Let it soak over night. Now its stuck half way out and I can’t get it. I can’t get the car high enough to really get at it. Might have to take it somewhere ugh.

Nice. 31f ambient temperature here with the mountune 93 octane tune and stock fist.

Did a 3rd gear pull

View attachment 38685
I know it’s just almost meaningless AP numbers, but my estimated HP is around 180ish max and then like 250 max TQ. 91 oct e30 dizzy tune. I miss 93 octane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk