Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Sam4

The last of the 3 motor mounts will be here tomorrow from Woosh. VibraTechnics to replace the Powerflex-bolstered OE mounts and a worn rear Woosh mount. These mounts are friggin beautiful, and truthfully, the poly bushings are so noisy I couldn't take it anymore!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Installed my Cobb AP with stage 1 dizzy tune after getting my car back from the shop and holy hell! Like everyone else has said why didn’t it just come from the factory like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now imagine adding IC, 93 octane and his tune...oh yeah

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I changed the oil and swapped the factory all seasons for the Indy's on Sparco's, side at a time.
Edit: and installed the Fumoto drain valve. Anybody else use a Fumoto oil drain valve?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Tell me about the your jack bracket - I need one of those!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Tell me about the your jack bracket - I need one of those!
LoL....life-saver at this age, plus time saver. It's from Harbor freight. It fits their larger jacks. It fits other with the large bolt, but has to be low profile to get under our cars. If yours is lowered, it will not clear. (EDIT: unless you remove the adjustable end pads and use a thick rubber pad only). That's where I got the low profile aluminum jack you see.

If you do their insider track discount thing, they offer big discounts on things like the jack. Mine is the 2.5 ton, dual piston.

Last edited:

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
LoL....life-saver at this age, plus time saver. It's from Harbor freight. It fits their larger jacks. It fits other with the large bolt, but has to be low profile to get under our cars. If yours is lowered, it will not clear. That's where I got the low profile aluminum jack you see.

If you do their insider track discount thing, they offer big discounts on things like the jack. Mine is the 2.5 ton, dual piston.

Thanks! I'll head over to their site right now.

Now imagine adding IC, 93 octane and his tune...oh yeah

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk
On the list just gotta save up for the IC a bit. Did get the 93 tune tho, every gas station around me has 93 so it made sense. Also need to get some spark plugs, I bought the car and they said it had step colder plugs but idk if I believe them

On the list just gotta save up for the IC a bit. Did get the 93 tune tho, every gas station around me has 93 so it made sense. Also need to get some spark plugs, I bought the car and they said it had step colder plugs but idk if I believe them

Are you planning on going stage 2 after the IC and spark plugs? I'm Cobb stage 1 but have an IC sitting here waiting to get installed. Might hold off on the install and just go stage 1 or e30 dizzy then worry about stage 2 later.

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account

Just take one out and look at the numbers on it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are you planning on going stage 2 after the IC and spark plugs? I'm Cobb stage 1 but have an IC sitting here waiting to get installed. Might hold off on the install and just go stage 1 or e30 dizzy then worry about stage 2 later.
Quit worrying about "stages" all in all. Just say it's stock with an intercooler upgrade. Just because I upgrade my dogs collar doesn't make him a "Stage" 1 Vizla. He is just a Vizla with an upgraded collar.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Installed pineapple slice today with new mount. A lot of play in the original with only 47k. Have the driver side ready to go for a different day. Nice improvement with just the one!

I noticed my upper bracket is not flush with the curved groove. Haven’t had any issues. I might be nit picking but does anyone see this as being a problem?

I got an e30 tune from him as well, I’ll try that out at some point just nervous I’ll mess up the ratio or something. I plan to get a better tune after the IC, but so far with the regular dizzy tune my charge temps only went like 8 above ambient cruising (70 ish out today)

PunkST

2000 Post Club
For anyone wondering how it went, car is running great, 0 leaks and 0 cel after running the car for 2 days
did an oil change today, new spark plugs and used the new yellow coolant when i installed the water pump, now the car is just running like new
just thinking back in retrospect, doing a timing belt/tensioner/water pump change is not that hard
but since i had to remove the valve cover to timed the camshafts, the job escalated too quickly.
it took me more time to get the valve cover and the stuff that is in the way to time the camshaft than to reach the timing belt
here some photos that i took, not really a lot
View attachment 39218
View attachment 39219
View attachment 39220
the culprit
View attachment 39221
Is it interference? My car needs doing

pixelzombie

LoL....life-saver at this age, plus time saver. It's from Harbor freight. It fits their larger jacks. It fits other with the large bolt, but has to be low profile to get under our cars. If yours is lowered, it will not clear. (EDIT: unless you remove the adjustable end pads and use a thick rubber pad only). That's where I got the low profile aluminum jack you see.

So where is it contacting the frame in that photo?