Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
3 days in and I have to say I am underwhelmed. Maybe I have no feel for this stuff but I bought these thinking they might soften the ride a little bit without sacrificing handling and so far I really can't tell much difference. Kind of feel like I wasted my money....maybe if I tracked the car or something I might feel differently. Maybe I need to give it a little more time.
At the very least, their longevity/durability, and ability to handle big impacts from bombed-out roads without leaking, or blowing out, has to be a bit better than the factory dampers, so even if there are no perceived performance improvements, you still get that. [wink] [thumb]

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Past 24 hours:
- Replaced driver side blend door actuator @ ~41k
- Replaced Mountune RMM with cp-e
- Installled Boomba brake cooling deflectors ... looking forward to returning to the track in 2021!
How do you like the CPE RMM versus mountune? Been debating a switch from my mountune as well now that I’m making big turbo power.

I just finished installing swiftsprings , Bielstein B6 struts, EBC slotted and dimpled rotors front and back with yellow stuff pads, WHOOSH symposer delete, and did the syncro 2 transmission lubricant and new greddy drain plug. Brakes are like oh damn and I'm liking the stance and handling of these springs. I know she looks dirty but I can't wash her till tomorrow(just had the windshield replaced the other day). Thanks Ron Miller and the whoosh team for the parts. Many more yet to install.

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Pulled the Sparco's in preparation to remove the 205/45's Indy's and list just the tires sale. I prefer the comfort of the 205/50 for my DD driving (fast, but comfortable...)

Here are the Contour SVT's some of you saw last year. I'm still breaking in the clutch disc, yawn...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
How do you like the CPE RMM versus mountune? Been debating a switch from my mountune as well now that I’m making big turbo power.
I would say there's a little more vibration with the CPE, but I only have a few hundred miles on it, so it will probably break in some more. Based on reviews by others, I expect it to last longer than the Mountune, and that was the main reason I switched.

pixelzombie

I just finished installing swiftsprings , Bielstein B6 struts, EBC slotted and dimpled rotors front and back with yellow stuff pads, WHOOSH symposer delete, and did the syncro 2 transmission lubricant and new greddy drain plug. Brakes are like oh damn and I'm liking the stance and handling of these springs. I know she looks dirty but I can't wash her till tomorrow(just had the windshield replaced the other day). Thanks Ron Miller and the whoosh team for the parts. Many more yet to install.
I'm liking the new rotors. How long is the warranty on them?

Cobb Accessport came in the other day, so I immediately ordered a Flash Tune from Jason at Dizzy Tuning, which I'll install once my ST200 Airbox, VelossaTech Big Mouth and Whoosh V3 Intercooler come in! :)

Oh, and I also ordered the A-pillar mount from Cobb because the one it comes with sucks, lol.

IMG_4013.jpeg

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Cobb Accessport came in the other day, so I immediately ordered a Flash Tune from Jason at Dizzy Tuning, which I'll install once my ST200 Airbox, VelossaTech Big Mouth and Whoosh V3 Intercooler come in! :)

Oh, and I also ordered the A-pillar mount from Cobb because the one it comes with sucks, lol.

View attachment 40209
Could've ordered an A pillar mount by SirThomas88 for a fraction of the price...

https://razzter.com/product/a-pillar-mount-for-accessport-and-devices

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk