Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally installed my Skid Plate Guy, Russkie made, skid plate.

Hint to anyone else installing one of these;

Pre-check the orientation/angle of the front 'drop' brackets, since they ARE side specific, and you do NOT want to have to try and re-install those upper bracket lock nuts/washers again (took me almost 2 hours just to get them on again!) like I had to, because I had to swap the bracket from one side to the other!!

Now I just have to set aside about 6 solid hours to install the Rally Armor flaps (I know it only takes most on here 2 hours AT MOST, but I KNOW it will take me MUCH LONGER! :( ), and then mount the Method wheel/Altimax Arctic 12 tire setup (must re-torque these 3 times BEFORE the final torquing to seat the steel inserts, like any rally spec wheel), and I will be ready for working on the New England Forest Rally in Maine/N.H. the end of next week! [driving] [:)]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Finally installed my Skid Plate Guy, Russkie made, skid plate.

Hint to anyone else installing one of these;

Pre-check the orientation/angle of the front 'drop' brackets, since they ARE side specific, and you do NOT want to have to try and re-install those upper bracket lock nuts/washers again (took me almost 2 hours just to get them on again!) like I had to, because I had to swap the bracket from one side to the other!!

Now I just have to set aside about 6 solid hours to install the Rally Armor flaps (I know it only takes most on here 2 hours AT MOST, but I KNOW it will take me MUCH LONGER! :( ), and then mount the Method wheel/Altimax Arctic 12 tire setup (must re-torque these 3 times BEFORE the final torquing to seat the steel inserts, like any rally spec wheel), and I will be ready for working on the New England Forest Rally in Maine/N.H. the end of next week! [driving] [:)]
Watch the CJ pony parts vedio a few times for the mudflaps and keep your phone/tablet/laptop close. I did the whole thing watching 1 step then doing that 1 step. It took me 2 hrs with 1 lil tack weld. You will be just fine [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Replaced my Boost Solenoid. $78 with tax from local Ford dealer. Broke that bastard while installing my MRX kit. The tiny vaccuum fitting on the top that goes back to your WG is a fragile little guy. I am embarrsed to admit that I had to make some temp repairs to it just to get me to work involving duct tape, thread tape, a 3/16" drill bit and zip ties. Worked long enough for me to get to work and back though!

Unicorn Deal!

Scored some new wheels! New in box with center caps from a guy that buys stock from companies going out of business.

NewWheels.jpg

Team Dynamics Pro Race 2, Cast & Heat-treated {strong & light)

17 x 7's, 17.6 lb.!!!

I think they're gorgeous! I haven't even seen these before.

Now for hub rings, TPMS sensors and Indy 500's

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Scored some new wheels! New in box with center caps from a guy that buys stock from companies going out of business.

View attachment 17990

Team Dynamics Pro Race 2, Cast & Heat-treated {strong & light)

17 x 7's, 17.6 lb.!!!

$76.00 ea ($100 Cdn)!!!!

I think they're gorgeous! I haven't even seen these before.

Now for hub rings, TPMS sensors and Indy 500's
Hell yea you scored alright. I wonder if they make them in gloss black? Oh how I would love that. I'm having a hard time finding 5 or 6 spoke gloss black wheels.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Maybe Chalon @Perfect Circle Autosport can come on here and confirm, but I believe that is an older, discontinued style Pro Race 2. [dunno]

In ANY case, YES, you STOLE those sweet hoops!! [twothumb] [cool]

Maybe Chalon @Perfect Circle Autosport can come on here and confirm, but I believe that is an older, discontinued style Pro Race 2.
I had Rimstock confirm they are Team Dynamics. They aren't listed on their site, so they probably are discontinued. Guess I got the last ones! (I know he had some 4x100 and some 5 lugs still)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
FINALLY got the Mountune logo Rally Armor flaps on the car!!

These things ARE a bitch to install!
It took me almost 4 hours, but I did take my time, and also threw some POR-15 on the VERY RUSTY front hub/axle bolt threads, since the Method MR501 rally wheels I got do not come with center caps (and YES, I know that they are available separately, and I will eventually get them!).

I guess that they mount up about as non-intrusively/with the least amount of drilling, and NO holes into the actual sheet metal, as they possibly can.
They most likely are FINE for street, on road use, but I HOPE I do not rip these things off of the car working rough rallies, with their loose gravel and rock strewn, bombed-out forest/fire roads. [dunno]

The mounting DOES seem kind of flimsy though, and now I am sorry (for the cost of the Rally Armors, it would have been just a little more, but yes A BUNCH of labor, gas and tolls cost) I did not just bring the car up to Team O'Neil, and let them install the REAL rally spec, R1/R2 flap setup from M-Sport, just without the into the fender sheet metal angle iron brackets (IF that is even possible for them to do?).

FINALLY got the Mountune logo Rally Armor flaps on the car!!

These things ARE a bitch to install!
It took me almost 4 hours, but I did take my time, and also threw some POR-15 on the VERY RUSTY front hub/axle bolt threads, since the Method MR501 rally wheels I got do not come with center caps (and YES, I know that they are available separately, and I will eventually get them!).

I guess that they mount up about as non-intrusively/with the least amount of drilling, and NO holes into the actual sheet metal, as they possibly can.
They most likely are FINE for street, on road use, but I HOPE I do not rip these things off of the car working rough rallies, with their loose gravel and rock strewn, bombed-out forest/fire roads. [dunno]

The mounting DOES seem kind of flimsy though, and now I am sorry (for the cost of the Rally Armors, it would have been just a little more, but yes A BUNCH of labor, gas and tolls cost) I did not just bring the car up to Team O'Neil, and let them install the REAL rally spec, R1/R2 flap setup from M-Sport, just without the into the fender sheet metal angle iron brackets (IF that is even possible for them to do?).
I’ve had mine on for a winter, and done one decent gravel blast, they’ll hold up. I have popped a mount point on the rears “back in parking” against some curbs. Pretty easy to fix. The flaps are flexible enough that it just pushed the washer through the slot, remove screw, install from the correct side of the flap... done.

Unless you’re mud bogging down at the olde sippy-hole, or stump busting they’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

Ordered a Euro spec cubby hole filler by accident thinking it was for NA. Placed it on a little piece of plastic do it stays.

Also updated the shift knob and for a reverse camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Hell yea you scored alright. I wonder if they make them in gloss black? Oh how I would love that. I'm having a hard time finding 5 or 6 spoke gloss black wheels.

You can always add a gloss to matte black. I've actually been considering doing this to my matte black wheels. I don't want them too glossy so it might be the best option for me anyway. Although, since the paint on my wheels is somewhat old, I'm also considering a powder coat...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I’ve had mine on for a winter, and done one decent gravel blast, they’ll hold up. I have popped a mount point on the rears “back in parking” against some curbs. Pretty easy to fix. The flaps are flexible enough that it just pushed the washer through the slot, remove screw, install from the correct side of the flap... done.

Unless you’re mud bogging down at the olde sippy-hole, or stump busting they’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni
Thanks for that info! [thumb]

What I might do in the future is buy the large, real rally material flaps from Susquehanna Motorsports (they are backordered right now in black :( ), and just install them up to the Rally Armor's hardware/mounting points.

Have to be REALLY careful at that point backing up into parking stone/curbed spots, since those are MUCH longer than the standard Rally Armor flaps.