Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 585 of 587 FirstFirst ... 85485535575577578579580581582583584585586587 LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 5862
  1. #5841
    Member 76 Rep Points TrickSTer's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    City
    AncaSTer, Ontario
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    76


    Unicorn Deal!

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Scored some new wheels! New in box with center caps from a guy that buys stock from companies going out of business.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewWheels.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	391.7 KB 
ID:	17990

    Team Dynamics Pro Race 2, Cast & Heat-treated {strong & light)

    17 x 7's, 17.6 lb.!!!

    $76.00 ea ($100 Cdn)!!!!

    I think they're gorgeous! I haven't even seen these before.

    Now for hub rings, TPMS sensors and Indy 500's

  2. #5842
    Member 99 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    City
    Menifee
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    582
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    99


    Quote Originally Posted by TrickSTer View Post
    Scored some new wheels! New in box with center caps from a guy that buys stock from companies going out of business.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewWheels.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	391.7 KB 
ID:	17990

    Team Dynamics Pro Race 2, Cast & Heat-treated {strong & light)

    17 x 7's, 17.6 lb.!!!

    $76.00 ea ($100 Cdn)!!!!

    I think they're gorgeous! I haven't even seen these before.

    Now for hub rings, TPMS sensors and Indy 500's
    Hell yea you scored alright. I wonder if they make them in gloss black? Oh how I would love that. I'm having a hard time finding 5 or 6 spoke gloss black wheels.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  3. #5843
    Senior Member 1028 Rep Points M-Sport fan's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    6,705
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    1028


    Maybe Chalon @Perfect Circle Autosport can come on here and confirm, but I believe that is an older, discontinued style Pro Race 2.

    In ANY case, YES, you STOLE those sweet hoops!!
    Magnetic 2016 Fiesta ST base model

  4. #5844
    Member 268 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    City
    Spring
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    268


    Lucky bastard!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #5845
    Member 76 Rep Points TrickSTer's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    City
    AncaSTer, Ontario
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    76


    Quote Originally Posted by M-Sport fan View Post
    Maybe Chalon @Perfect Circle Autosport can come on here and confirm, but I believe that is an older, discontinued style Pro Race 2.
    I had Rimstock confirm they are Team Dynamics. They aren't listed on their site, so they probably are discontinued. Guess I got the last ones! (I know he had some 4x100 and some 5 lugs still)

  6. #5846
    Senior Member 1028 Rep Points M-Sport fan's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    6,705
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    1028


    1 Likes

    FINALLY got the Mountune logo Rally Armor flaps on the car!!

    These things ARE a bitch to install!
    It took me almost 4 hours, but I did take my time, and also threw some POR-15 on the VERY RUSTY front hub/axle bolt threads, since the Method MR501 rally wheels I got do not come with center caps (and YES, I know that they are available separately, and I will eventually get them!).

    I guess that they mount up about as non-intrusively/with the least amount of drilling, and NO holes into the actual sheet metal, as they possibly can.
    They most likely are FINE for street, on road use, but I HOPE I do not rip these things off of the car working rough rallies, with their loose gravel and rock strewn, bombed-out forest/fire roads.

    The mounting DOES seem kind of flimsy though, and now I am sorry (for the cost of the Rally Armors, it would have been just a little more, but yes A BUNCH of labor, gas and tolls cost) I did not just bring the car up to Team O'Neil, and let them install the REAL rally spec, R1/R2 flap setup from M-Sport, just without the into the fender sheet metal angle iron brackets (IF that is even possible for them to do?).
    Magnetic 2016 Fiesta ST base model

  7. #5847
    Member 47 Rep Points captainmorbid's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    City
    Edmonton
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    47


    1 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Sport fan View Post
    FINALLY got the Mountune logo Rally Armor flaps on the car!!

    These things ARE a bitch to install!
    It took me almost 4 hours, but I did take my time, and also threw some POR-15 on the VERY RUSTY front hub/axle bolt threads, since the Method MR501 rally wheels I got do not come with center caps (and YES, I know that they are available separately, and I will eventually get them!).

    I guess that they mount up about as non-intrusively/with the least amount of drilling, and NO holes into the actual sheet metal, as they possibly can.
    They most likely are FINE for street, on road use, but I HOPE I do not rip these things off of the car working rough rallies, with their loose gravel and rock strewn, bombed-out forest/fire roads.

    The mounting DOES seem kind of flimsy though, and now I am sorry (for the cost of the Rally Armors, it would have been just a little more, but yes A BUNCH of labor, gas and tolls cost) I did not just bring the car up to Team O'Neil, and let them install the REAL rally spec, R1/R2 flap setup from M-Sport, just without the into the fender sheet metal angle iron brackets (IF that is even possible for them to do?).
    I’ve had mine on for a winter, and done one decent gravel blast, they’ll hold up. I have popped a mount point on the rears “back in parking” against some curbs. Pretty easy to fix. The flaps are flexible enough that it just pushed the washer through the slot, remove screw, install from the correct side of the flap... done.

    Unless you’re mud bogging down at the olde sippy-hole, or stump busting they’ll be fine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

  8. #5848
    Member 81 Rep Points lonelysuperstar's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    City
    Fairfax
    State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    81


    You scored on those! Love those wheels

  9. #5849
    New Member 22 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    May 2018
    City
    Brooklyn
    State
    NY
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    22


    Ordered a Euro spec cubby hole filler by accident thinking it was for NA. Placed it on a little piece of plastic do it stays.



    Also updated the shift knob and for a reverse camera.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #5850
    New Member 11 Rep Points jcal0820's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    11


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    What did you use for the reverse camera?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


 
Page 585 of 587 FirstFirst ... 85485535575577578579580581582583584585586587 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tested a Fiesta ST followed by a Focus ST today!
    By MikeyTwins in forum Fiesta ST Ordering
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 12:51 PM
  2. Picking up 2014 Fiesta ST today
    By cbizz in forum New Member Introduction
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 06:21 AM
  3. Test drove a Focus ST and Fiesta ST today...
    By Blindeye_03 in forum General Automotive Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-10-2016, 06:43 AM
  4. Kinda Rallied my Fiesta ST today... VIDEO
    By BlueBomber in forum Fiesta ST Photos & Media
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 07:32 AM
  5. My Fiesta ST was raped today
    By ST_Rocky in forum Fiesta ST Photos & Media
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •