Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #84
Can't wait to see them on the car Colin.

Side note, the new decals are in.[like]

When the decal arrives, I will post a pic of this:

RS Rear Window:

[American flag] M. Ryan
FiestaSTForum.com

wearing the ST-Shirt!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #91
Thanks you soooooo much man,I got mine today! [cheers]

Send me these newer ones you just got if you can please,I know I'm getting greedy [wiggle]
-ry
Ok PM me your address again :)

If you getting a t-shirt I'll include those in there as well.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #92
When the decal arrives, I will post a pic of this:

RS Rear Window:

[American flag] M. Ryan
FiestaSTForum.com

wearing the ST-Shirt!
America: Hell Yeah -clean version of Team America lol

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Installed my Milltek catless downpipe.
Took me 3 hours, my arms look like I have been getting into fights with a herd of wild cats, and I have a small exhaust leak, but its on haha.

Power is damn near instantaneous, and my mpg keeps on climbing. Hitting 30mpg city at the moment, I'm sure it will drop eventually.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I have heard the DP is a hoot and takes about 2 hours laying over the top ot the engine working on the heat shield and O2 probes... awaiting pics and vids.. Also how is the sounds and the smell of the catless exhaust ??
And Congrats btw

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I have heard the DP is a hoot and takes about 2 hours laying over the top ot the engine working on the heat shield and O2 probes... awaiting pics and vids.. Also how is the sounds and the smell of the catless exhaust ??
And Congrats btw
The heat shield was the easiest part. The hardest part was taking the heat shield out from under the car (involved lots of bending) and the absolute biggest pain is removing the stock DP from the car. The stock DP took a lot of bending, pushing, cursing, and luck to get it angled juuuuust right.
I havnt really noticed much smell, but thats because its mostly covered up by the new exhaust smell at the moment.
Sound isnt to different, the turbos spool is much more noticeable when driving next to a curb or wall, and its a hair louder overall, but still hardly noticeable.

Congrats on your new exhaust,at the moment I'm in love with the MRT exhaust,it's got the sound I'm looking for,kinda like my srt-4 I used to have,bc it's a straight pipe I beleive,milltek is my second choice,having a hard time throwing down $700+ on one though.

-ry

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Congrats on your new exhaust,at the moment I'm in love with the MRT exhaust,it's got the sound I'm looking for,kinda like my srt-4 I used to have,bc it's a straight pipe I beleive,milltek is my second choice,having a hard time throwing down $700+ on one though.

-ry
The mrt is nice, but not for the price in my opinion. It's pipe and a tip, you could have your local exhaust shop do that for under $300. If I went with any exhaust it'd be the FSwerks, it's on the quiet side stock, so with this catless dp it'll be perfect

Put the summer wheels and tires back on. May be jumping the gun a bit, but I needed more rubber dang it!

Flogged the poor thing today against an Integra GSR with an exhaust and (lord only knows what else) and what I would assume was a Scion TRD with a factory supercharger and barely pulled ahead of the Scion. 3rd gear 3500 rpm and despite the AP on 91 with 93 in the tank, it wasn't comfortable. Need more power! Or the turbo needs to "ack rite" and stop spiking at 22 psi. I hate the double hit I'm getting where the turbo spikes at 22 psi, stalls, then settles at 20.50ish. Upgrades to the waste gate and full recirc valve need to be fitted. Also, Access Tuner might be on the cards soon to circumvent the issue. I feel like I've called COBB too often bitching about details that they most likely won't see on their car or won't address. Anyone have feedback on FSWerks maps?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
FSWERKS maps Are not out to the general public yet that I know of as I am still waiting on them too..

I did see FSWERKS posted someplace that now that the COBB Tuner software is released they can finish up .. whatever that means ..