Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Reflashed her back to Stage 1 91OCT. I put her on the stock map for the track on Saturday and have been driving around all week on the basemap. Getting back to the Stage 1 reminded me of why I bought the AP in the first place.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Played around with a Focus ST shift knob from STEEDA to see fitment in the FiST since they use the same thread. While I can not say if they will make this for our Cars as in current form it kinda works (all I can say at the moment) It weighs .53 lbs and I think it looks very Nice but I like shiney.. Now being ALL Aluminum it will be cold in winter and warm in summer for me up here in Central Wi. thats not a issue as we wear gloves and long underwear well into June [giggle].. Price on this bad bad I think is going to be less than $50.00 USD it is not on there website yet. But here is a thread from another Forum with more details Linky

Also any imprefections on the finish are from ME playing around with it with my wedding ring on... Grrrrrr

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I like the shape of that. Too bad its not that delrin material, that stuff is great in the winter and in the summer.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Ya I will see how I like a heavy knob for shifting some say its the bomb and others like the light feel of composites..

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Flogged the poor thing today against an Integra GSR with an exhaust and (lord only knows what else) and what I would assume was a Scion TRD with a factory supercharger and barely pulled ahead of the Scion. 3rd gear 3500 rpm and despite...
If you have 93 in tank why run with 91 tune. I find 91 tune is much softer. And not as quick to respond.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Played around with a Focus ST shift knob from STEEDA to see fitment in the FiST since they use the same thread. While I can not say if they will make this for our Cars as in current form it kinda works (all I can say at the moment) It weighs .53 lbs and I think it looks very Nice but I like shiney.. Now being ALL Aluminum it will be cold in winter and warm in summer for me up here in Central Wi. thats not a issue as we wear gloves and long underwear well into June [giggle].. Price on this bad bad I think is going to be less than $50.00 USD it is not on there website yet. But here is a thread from another Forum with more details Linky

Also any imprefections on the finish are from ME playing around with it with my wedding ring on... Grrrrrr

That looks really good

How come you left the sticky/blue film stuff on your gas pedal? Just wondering..

-ry

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
How come you left the sticky/blue film stuff on your gas pedal? Just wondering..

-ry
I never noticed it till this picture .. Someday when i get time to clean this filthy little oinker I will take it off . Right now working on a few other things so I have more Car time when the weather is good.. :)
Just a FYI on the Steeda Shift knob. They have contacted me and asked for my Stock shift knob to engineer a FiST knob I imagine and if it comes in at the same price as the FoST one quite a good deal for 40 bux or so ;)

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I never noticed it till this picture .. Someday when i get time to clean this filthy little oinker I will take it off . Right now working on a few other things so I have more Car time when the weather is good.. :)
Just a FYI on the Steeda Shift knob. They have contacted me and asked for my Stock shift knob to engineer a FiST knob I imagine and if it comes in at the same price as the FoST one quite a good deal for 40 bux or so ;)
I just noticed that stuff on mine last weekend haha

XuperXero

Now being ALL Aluminum it will be cold in winter and warm in summer for me up here in Central Wi. thats not a issue as we wear gloves and long underwear well into June [giggle]..
I've had Aluminum knobs for all my cars, I just put a sock on when parked. Works great.

That said, I bought Skunk2 replica knob only to find out it doesn't work with the reverse release thingy. Oh well.. Nice $10 paperweight for my office.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
HAHA thats funny I was just telling someone thats what I used to do but this year I'll try leather gloves for summer and track driving .. But yes sox work great ..

XuperXero

HAHA thats funny I was just telling someone thats what I used to do but this year I'll try leather gloves for summer and track driving .. But yes sox work great ..
I pulled a prank on a friend before who also does the sock on knob. Bought matching socks, wore it for two days in summer and swapped with his without him knowing... [rofl]

Yes, it's the first I've seen... I was expecting 4x100, would have made it easier to get rims off the honda crowds.
Ok that's good to know I didn't hear that until now. That stinks for getting good deals and probably limits our options. Good luck morel finding the wheels your looking for.

I tried changing out my reverse lights for LEDs, only to find that one of the bulbs didnt work. BUT, on a positive note, Im rocking my FiestaSTForum shirt at work today.