Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #142
This arrived in my Mailbox today[giddy]
assets.php.jpg

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #144
I'll have an install thread sometime this weekend lol. The part I got is 4L3Z-17700-B from ebay.

Not exactly something done to my ST, but done for my ST.

Used a kneeling pad as a door edge protector in my painfully small garage. Just rests on some thumb tacks so it is easily removed when needed.

CanadianST

Not really what I did, more like mother nature....I along with everyone else here are a little miffed...The joy of the great white north lol. (And yes my poor neighbor's fence has had a rough winter)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Put this knober in place of the Steeda shift Knob near the bottom of pics. This Black Syeeda Shift Knob it around 1/2 lb and made to fit the FiST the silver was a FoST design that needed a lil tweaking but still worked and looked great .I don't know if they have them on the Steeda Website yet but I think the FoST ones go for like 49 bux but i don't swear on that as price may have changed .. If you like hit them up and tell them you saw it here :)

The black w/red st knob looks so sick rodmoe, how's it feel shifting? Does it get crazy hot if sitting out in the sun?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
The black w/red st knob looks so sick rodmoe, how's it feel shifting? Does it get crazy hot if sitting out in the sun?
Thanks I like the look too.. Living here in Central Wi. it has not been hot for a long while but I imagine it would as I have had various metal shift knobs in the past and they get hot in the summer and cold in the winter so like some I use a shifter sock or gloves in the winter ..

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thanks I like the look too.. Living here in Central Wi. it has not been hot for a long while but I imagine it would as I have had various metal shift knobs in the past and they get hot in the summer and cold in the winter so like some I use a shifter sock or gloves in the winter ..

Always wrap your tool [thankyou]