Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

So these are the yellows, right? What was your price and what did you/are you going to use for the rears? Thanks.
I got the front and rear Koni Sports. I think it was about $660 shipped from Redline360 (you can double check on their site). My picture shows the Mountune springs and Koni Sports on all four wheels. Yes these are the yellows (adjustible).

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I got the front and rear Koni Sports. I think it was about $660 shipped from Redline360 (you can double check on their site). My picture shows the Mountune springs and Koni Sports on all four wheels. Yes these are the yellows (adjustible).
Kind of hard to see in the pic. On the Redline360 web site, the Koni Sports are listed for Fiesta, Nothing shows up when I pick ST. I thought Koni was going to make ST specific sport yellows, which will include the damper box bracket and the bracket for the ABS.

Is it at all possible, or have you tried to adjust the fronts in the car, or do we need to find some right hand star adjusters for Mazdas?

Kind of hard to see in the pic. On the Redline360 web site, the Koni Sports are listed for Fiesta, Nothing shows up when I pick ST. I thought Koni was going to make ST specific sport yellows, which will include the damper box bracket and the bracket for the ABS.

Is it at all possible, or have you tried to adjust the fronts in the car, or do we need to find some right hand star adjusters for Mazdas?
Hello Westcoast -

There is a long thread on here where users were in direct communication with Koni, and the last information they received from Koni was that they will NOT be offering the ST-specific fitment - http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3637-My-KONI-Sports-(yellows)-will-be-here-friday!

Long store short, you have to select the non-ST at Redline 360 and then you'll see the Sports for front and rear. Pretty much, the NVH dampener is useless (especially if you're upgrading the struts), so all you need is to ziptie the ABS sensor wire and you're good to go. If you order the front struts (Sport), each comes with a white plastic knob for adjusting, so you don't need to buy any special tools for adjustment. Disclaimer - I have not had a chance to adjust the fronts yet, but the passenger side is super easy to get to. The driver's side has a reservoir that needs to be removed to adjust that one. The tech who did the install said it's really easy to adjust them, but it looks like it'd be easier to do that driver's side if you remove the windshield cowls.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Hello Westcoast -

There is a long thread on here where users were in direct communication with Koni, and the last information they received from Koni was that they will NOT be offering the ST-specific fitment - http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3637-My-KONI-Sports-(yellows)-will-be-here-friday!

Long store short, you have to select the non-ST at Redline 360 and then you'll see the Sports for front and rear. Pretty much, the NVH dampener is useless (especially if you're upgrading the struts), so all you need is to ziptie the ABS sensor wire and you're good to go. If you order the front struts (Sport), each comes with a white plastic knob for adjusting, so you don't need to buy any special tools for adjustment. Disclaimer - I have not had a chance to adjust the fronts yet, but the passenger side is super easy to get to. The driver's side has a reservoir that needs to be removed to adjust that one. The tech who did the install said it's really easy to adjust them, but it looks like it'd be easier to do that driver's side if you remove the windshield cowls.
Thanks for the info. I read that thread, and also one on fiestast.net, and there was conflicting info, so thanks for the clarification. Redline360 is in California, So my total, including taxes, would be over 700. I found the same setup for $615.95 from a non-california vendor, so I think I'll buy the yellows from them. Thanks again. This, with mountune coils, ends my modlist.

Thanks for the info. I read that thread, and also one on fiestast.net, and there was conflicting info, so thanks for the clarification. Redline360 is in California, So my total, including taxes, would be over 700. I found the same setup for $615.95 from a non-california vendor, so I think I'll buy the yellows from them. Thanks again. This, with mountune coils, ends my modlist.
Awesome! Recommend you post a link to the other vendor you found to save the next person a few bucks :) From that post I linked, the OP paid a lot more and one of the responses included the link to Redline360 to save me some coin!

FYI I went and looked at my invoice, and I paid $661.03 shipped to Auburn, WA ($628.00 + $33.03 UPS Ground shipping). Order was placed on 02/09/2015.

No pictures, but I installed my Boomba Short Shifter Plate and wrapped my custom intake in DEI Cool Tape. Didn't drive enough yet to say that the tape worked, but the shifter plate is definitely better. Might sell my month-old Injen intake if I like this one enough.

Switched to the stock summer tires! I've got about 600 miles on them, bought the car, and drove it home, parked until winter (2 wheels exclusive when not raining and above 50F), and threw some winter tires on it.

Here is a mash up vid I made during the 15 minute tire swap. So easy!

[video]https://flic.kr/p/rh71VM[/video]

[video=youtube;qzTXcJy_PL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTXcJy_PL4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ordered the boomba symposer delete and spacer. plus ordered the cobb fmic kit, now the waiting game until they get here =)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Got it detailed inside and out. Only to find out it's suppose to rain all night and tomorrow.... Oh well. It's cheaper to do them both at the same time than each separate later on.