Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed my Pierce rear torsion bar. PIA to get the holes lined up and the bolts started. It's very tight in the channel which is going to be a good thing for performance. Looking forward to seeing if there is a noticeable difference.
Please post your thoughts on the bar once you get a feel for the changes (if any)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally installed the Pierce MS mid brace yesterday, and even found some tight fitting black caps for the vertical mounting end tubes (at my local True Value) Pierce always uses in their products.

I am NOT expecting anything from it, but it did save a pound of weight over the stamped steel stocker (albeit low, and not as beneficial as removing weight higher up in the unibody) , and it does give a good bit more clearance to the Nexus CBE 3" system tubing, which is WHY I bought it in the first place. [wink]

Please post your thoughts on the bar once you get a feel for the changes (if any)
So far it seems pretty good. Rear end is less squirrelly. Better turn in and rotation. Makes you want to toss it into corners more. So initial vote is that it is worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Installed my No Pistons dead pedal today! I used the foil from a bottle of wine to fill in the ST logo. Loving it!
I still can't believe the FiST left the factory without one.

Track prep for this weekend! I had my brakes flushed with motul. I pumped for the weekend, a lil nervous but I think I'll have a great time!

Installed my No Pistons dead pedal today! I used the foil from a bottle of wine to fill in the ST logo. Loving it!
I still can't believe the FiST left the factory without one.

I need to get me a dead pedal. How is the quality on that one?

I wanna drive my car off a cliff...
Oh wait... I can't drive it....
Trying to get my downpipe in... bottom bolt is seized and just about rounded off... snapped both bolts where it joins the exhaust so I can't put in back together. Broke may goddam windshield prying on the heat shield to get it out.... I'm beyond pissed off right now...

I wanna drive my car off a cliff...
Oh wait... I can't drive it....
Trying to get my downpipe in... bottom bolt is seized and just about rounded off... snapped both bolts where it joins the exhaust so I can't put in back together. Broke may goddam windshield prying on the heat shield to get it out.... I'm beyond pissed off right now...
I sheared a lower flange bolt doing my downpipe. That wasn't as frustrating as that gd heatshield. Good luck, you'll get it eventually.

What a long day... finally got it back together... ended up tapping a 3/8 socket on the stuck bolt and it came loose... now I gotta find a windshield. Safelite quoted me $411... ugh!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What a long day... finally got it back together... ended up tapping a 3/8 socket on the stuck bolt and it came loose... now I gotta find a windshield. Safelite quoted me $411... ugh!
Dont buy that cheap chinese shit glass.....fork out the extra dough or find a used Ford Sound glass....you will thank me later.

I outran a friends focus st (mostly stock) with my stage 2 fiesta. This was on a 1.5 mile long straight at a local road course. We went four times and once from a dead stop. I didn't beat him by much (4-5 cars). But a win is a win! He's going to reflash his and beat my ass now. Dang it. :)