Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

green_henry

1000 Post Club
^^^Does anyone make an adjustable rear anti-roll bar for our rides?
I have an adjustable bar on my TSX; it has different holes for where it connects to the end links. The Fiesta's suspension is very different, and I haven't seen any adjustable bars -- I'm not sure it's practical. Also, even though I have an adjustable bar on my TSX, I've never adjusted it.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Washed it...again. We've been getting a LOT of ash from the Santa Rosa fires and I don't have a garage anymore.

Looks a lot like mine (except it's dirty now). I had to do a double-take, lol. Will give mine a wash this weekend. Sorry about your garage.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Installed cobb accessport and dizzy e30 tune along with some colder plugs. The tq is just nuts with this tune. Loving the tune.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
6K mile oil change with Amsoil Signature series 5W-20 and an Amsoil EaO 34 oil filter (long, FL-400S equivalent).

Put the factory Motorcraft FL-1914 air filter back in for the fall leaf dust/'mulch' on the roads season, (trying to 'save' the Ramair filter [wink]).

Installed the Velossa Tech big mouth snorkel. Broke a tab on my drivers side headlight. Hey Ron@Whoosh, got any of those euro headlights in stock? What’s the difference compared to ours?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Installed the Velossa Tech big mouth snorkel. Broke a tab on my drivers side headlight. Hey Ron@Whoosh, got any of those euro headlights in stock? What’s the difference compared to ours?
sadly, the last set went out mid week
more coming by the end of this week along with tails lights and badges too!

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]
thanks man!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Gotcha. Need to order some badges too. What's the difference in the headlights?
projector beam is the largest difference

the badges I was speaking of are the 200 badges from the UK not, the gel badge group buy

more UK goodies inbound!

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Mountune symposer delete. That freakin' hose clamp almost got the best of me; replaced it with a screw-type hose clamp. Also plugged the cabin hose with a #7 stopper. I like how the "delete" cleans up the bay -- didn't realize how big that symposer is until today.

Last edited:
Mountune symposer delete. That freakin' hose clamp almost got the best of me; replaced it with a screw-type hose clamp. Also plugged the cabin hose with a #7 stopper. I like how the "delete" cleans up the bay -- didn't realize how big that symposer is until today.
Do you think you could have made the hose clamp work? I was thinking of reusing mine but now no longer sure I can. Just curious. THanks!

I installed a set of Bilstein B8 Struts a couple of weeks ago after blowing my OEM struts. I guess the OEM strut doesn't like to be stressed on track with lowering springs, or maybe i got a bad batch. Either way the B8's are a decent upgrade over OEM.

I found out the weekend after installing them that I won a set of ST Suspensions XTA coilovers so those will be going in as soon as I get them, hopefully before my next track day. Next is brake pads and rotors.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I installed a set of Bilstein B8 Struts a couple of weeks ago after blowing my OEM struts. I guess the OEM strut doesn't like to be stressed on track with lowering springs, or maybe i got a bad batch. Either way the B8's are a decent upgrade over OEM.

I found out the weekend after installing them that I won a set of ST Suspensions XTA coilovers so those will be going in as soon as I get them, hopefully before my next track day. Next is brake pads and rotors.
Won how?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk