Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

anticon

Mojo short shift and extension installed, expansion plug symposer delete, and spare tire weight reduction and washed. I feel like I need a cap over the expansion plug though.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mojo short shift and extension installed, expansion plug symposer delete, and spare tire weight reduction and washed. I feel like I need a cap over the expansion plug though.

I used this cap over my expansion plug symposer port mod;

https://www.suremotorsports.com/Hardline-Aluminum-Symposer-Delete-for-Fiesta-ST-p/hard0507.htm

It was co$tly @ $25.00 before shipping, but I will NOT worry about boost leaks, at all for at least 5 years+ ;)

Not positive that they are still even making this, since I could NOT find it on their current site (Sure Motorsports). [dunno]

anticon

I got a used COBB Accessport V3 with the A-pillar mount installed. I also changed the oil at 3500 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic 5W-20 and Mobil 1 EP M1-102A Oil Filter and installed a Fumoto F106S Oil Valve w/ ADP-106 adapter. Oh and drained the catch can. There was very little fluid that came out of the OCC ( it had only been installed for 700 miles.) It did kind of smell like gas though.

anticon

I finally got my mud flaps installed. I ordered them at the beginning of March. Then I had to wait forever because they were on backorder and rally armor wasn't making them. I finally found a set that was in stock and then trying to find time to get installed took forever.

I also reinstalled the front struts because I was getting a clunk from the passenger side, and the steering wheel waesnt straight. All is well now.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I finally got my mud flaps installed. I ordered them at the beginning of March. Then I had to wait forever because they were on backorder and rally armor wasn't making them. I finally found a set that was in stock and then trying to find time to get installed took forever.

I also reinstalled the front struts because I was getting a clunk from the passenger side, and the steering wheel waesnt straight. All is well now.
Roughly, how long did it take to install (all four of) the Rally Armors?? (I've had mine for much longer than that, but have hesitated to install them for many reasons, time being one.)
Do any holes have be drilled into any actual sheet metal, or is it ALL into the fender liners (BESIDES drilling out that one rivet in the rear wheel well)?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Roughly, how long did it take to install (all four of) the rally Armors??
Do any holes have be drilled into any actual sheet metal, or is it ALL into the fender liners (BESIDES drilling out that one rivet in the rear wheel well)?
I dont remember anything structural needing to be drilled. I do remember a stud broke off the driver side front bracket. I welded it back on over 2 years ago. Still holding and its crappy weld ha ha.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

anticon

Roughly, how long did it take to install (all four of) the Rally Armors?? (I've had mine for much longer than that, but have hesitated to install them for many reasons, time being one.)
It took about 2 to 2.5 hours for me. I took my time on the first ones on the drivers side and then the other side took about half the time. You do have to drill three 1/4 inch hols on the front inner plastic fender liner and then drill out a metal rivet in the rear fender. I was hesitant to do the drilling, because I want the ability to go back completely stock if needed. But I figured it was worth it for the added protection especially with the offset on the team dynamics 1.2s.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It took about 2 to 2.5 hours for me. I took my time on the first ones on the drivers side and then the other side took about half the time. You do have to drill three 1/4 inch hols on the front inner plastic fender liner and then drill out a metal rivet in the rear fender. I was hesitant to do the drilling, because I want the ability to go back completely stock if needed. But I figured it was worth it for the added protection especially with the offset on the team dynamics 1.2s.
THANK YOU! [thumb]

Yeah, I figure that IF I ever need to go back to 'no trace of these ever having been on the car', I can just buy some new replacement front liners. ;)