Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed Redline Goods armrest, shift boot and sun visors. The leather is perforated black premium Italian leather, solid red racing stripes with silver stitching (of course to match the seats) I feel like the interior needed a splash of color. Let me know what you think :)

Got around to installing my front and rear dash cam. 26 degrees outside, but no work and no kids hard to pass up the opportunity.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WOW, 26*F in DALLAS!! [crazyeye]
This Arctic Front is dipping WAY south.

Here we will see below zero degree F temps this coming Saturday morn.[ohcrap]
(And yes, I know that those ambients are outright balmy for all of you inter-mountain west/northern tier/north country members on here. LOL ;) )

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
This weekend I installed a plm downpipe and a cp-e exhaust system. Great sound and not very loud too. Had to make sheet metal spacers for the 2 non ball socket clamps so they would get tight enough. In the end im very happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
our low is gonna be in the 20s for the next few nights. this is the coldest it's ever been down here in Houston lol. i guess i'll let my Fiesta warm up for a little more than 0.5 seconds when i fire it up at 6:15am

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^As long as the battery has any current left in it, and you do not have 20W-50/10W-60 (or the like) in the sump, there is no reason for these cars to not start in semi-Arctic conditions. ;) [thumb]

It was -35 in Calgary Sunday and mine barely started and I ran it Saturday all day, was too damn cold for anything to work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Where I live its stupid. I want more winter. Last 5 days its been 80 or so as the high.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk