Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

Took a drive through Kern River Canyon yesterday...gorgeous trip
those are the best shots yet K...your getting good with that new camera, you really can tell a big difference between now and earlier posts...I still use my cell phone to post pics, but one day hope to get either a better phone or an actual camera to post good photos with

joesiris

s1.jpg s2.jpg
went to savannah this weekend, my friend lives there and is a semi pro photographer. It was kinda a bad weekend to try to take photos cuz of st patty's day, all the places we had originally wanted to go were either turned into parking lots or had tents set up. so we drove around a bit and found a couple neat places, still a good weekend though...p.s. these photos are from my phone (that's why they look crappy) not my friend...hell be sending those later

View attachment 13693 View attachment 13694
went to savannah this weekend, my friend lives there and is a semi pro photographer. It was kinda a bad weekend to try to take photos cuz of st patty's day, all the places we had originally wanted to go were either turned into parking lots or had tents set up. so we drove around a bit and found a couple neat places, still a good weekend though...p.s. these photos are from my phone (that's why they look crappy) not my friend...hell be sending those later
Post up the pics from your friend when you get them. Those spots look like they can produce some very good photos!

I had the joy of installing my GFB DV+, intercooler and piping this weekend. FYI... Cold side pipe is a PITA! Ill post up some pics when I get them uploaded!

View attachment 13693 View attachment 13694
Some pretty cool shots actually, but hope you post the ones your friend took too, looking forward to that!

those are the best shots yet K...your getting good with that new camera, you really can tell a big difference between now and earlier posts...I still use my cell phone to post pics, but one day hope to get either a better phone or an actual camera to post good photos with
Thanks, helpful when the scenery is cooperative, lol, it's so pretty and green through there right now, not to mention the river is so full right now...made for some great backdrops...

I put in the order for my California legacy plate. By the time it gets here ill have my e30 tune among other things, so it works for that too.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

joesiris

Post up the pics from your friend when you get them. Those spots look like they can produce some very good photos!

I had the joy of installing my GFB DV+, intercooler and piping this weekend. FYI... Cold side pipe is a PITA! Ill post up some pics when I get them uploaded!
Some pretty cool shots actually, but hope you post the ones your friend took too, looking forward to that!
will do, I'm actually pretty excited, was there for some of the editing and they were coming out real nice...he's kinda new to the photography thing having only done it for about a year and a half, but hes been getting better with every shoot he does, been doing weddings and anniversary type gigs and a lot of street photos but I may have just turned him onto the world of car photography

joesiris

will do, I'm actually pretty excited, was there for some of the editing and they were coming out real nice...he's kinda new to the photography thing having only done it for about a year and a half, but hes been getting better with every shoot he does, been doing weddings and anniversary type gigs and a lot of street photos but I may have just turned him onto the world of car photography

Anxious to see them...my son has the big too, lol, last meet we went to he did a full on photo shoot in the Mountune parking lot, although I think he got more pics of the GRT than my car, lol