Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

wow such haters, sheesh, haha...yeah yeah I know took the lazy route, but that lil orange wrench showed up on the instrument cluster and the car wasn't in limp mode or anything so I just took it in they said yep need oil change, I was like well I get one every couple thousand miles that light shouldn't be on, mustve forgot to reset it last time, so I had it done while I was there, boom no more light, and with coupon (theres always a coupon) 30 bucks isn't bad, and since I can sit and watch them do it I know they rotate the tires and check fluids and whatever else the "works" entails....so "what did you do to your FiST today" well nothing I drove it to ford, yeah they did the rest, brownie points lost oh well[chair]

Banzai

30 bucks! At the dealers here that pays for 15 minutes of labour. That is barely enough time to get a car on the hoist let alone do any actual work. Oil costs about $40.

Fortunately the first service for my FiST was free (included in the purchase price) but doesn't include oil or filter. I insisted on both at about $45.
(Australian dollars converted roughly to US dollars)

joesiris

well I was in there for about 2 hours and like I said that window I took the picture at was where I can watch everything they do, those guys really do a fantastic job anytime I do have to take it in

New engine cover plus paint-modz battery and header tank covers

Focus central shift knob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that engine cover looks awesome! Can you please tell me where you purchased it???
Bought it off a local who had it wrapped. One of my favorite mods so far.

Swapped out to RPF1

Added my M-sport badge as well tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I got my hose sleeves too...it sordove makes it look more OE...than just the hoses showing....good thing though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

raised the suspension height to max cuz sorta just wanted to see where that put it. wheel hub to fender was at 330mm, and I believe stock is 340mm all around. I'll put it a little lower whenever I find a shop for an alignment but it's not bad for now.

joesiris

is it undo buts then place bar, reinstall nuts, or did you have to jack the car up...on my lancer I had to jack the car up to relieve the tension on the struts to install the bar.