Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I have over 30k miles and never got the oil change light, but I also make sure to change my oil at least by around 5000 miles and sometimes at 3k miles.

Maybe there is a sensor for oil quality?

Quisp

1000 Post Club
I have over 30k miles and never got the oil change light, but I also make sure to change my oil at least by around 5000 miles and sometimes at 3k miles.

Nah just an algorithm. That's strange.

brbauer2

Just a timer/mileage counter in our car. Odd that it has never come on.

Just received my Boomba wing risers and man do they give the car an aggressive look. Honestly the best $141 I ever spent.... thanks boomba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

65 degrees out on Jan 21st.... felt like Spring so i did Spring things. turned the coils down about 1/2-3/4" all around and removed the mudflaps.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
65 degrees out on Jan 21st.... felt like Spring so i did Spring things. turned the coils down about 1/2-3/4" all around and removed the mudflaps.

Love the color! If I were to get another FiST, it will be THAT color!

What wheels are those btw?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

I wonder why we are not going to get that heat out here on the east side of the state (it's only supposed to hit ~50* here tomorrow)? [???:)]

Nice! [thumb]

I didn't know that SSR made anything at all to fit these cars.
When a company doesn't, you do it yourself! Redrilled a 4x100 to 4x108 and repolished the lips. These are an early model from back in the day. Hun bore is even 63.5 as they were built.

Centers will be going to powdercoat soon!

I like your taste! Mine are work meisters though but very similar [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Good lookin setup! Saw that you converted to 4x100, I was going to but it only cost me $150 for the redrill to 4X108 so went that route for easier maintence in the future.

What are your spec's? really tempted to go with a slightly larger lip and try and work some magic with camber/tires. Currently 18x7.5 +43

caliboy15

When a company doesn't, you do it yourself! Redrilled a 4x100 to 4x108 and repolished the lips. These are an early model from back in the day. Hun bore is even 63.5 as they were built.

Centers will be going to powdercoat soon!
$150 for the redrill? thats a good deal.

Good lookin setup! Saw that you converted to 4x100, I was going to but it only cost me $150 for the redrill to 4X108 so went that route for easier maintence in the future.

What are your spec's? really tempted to go with a slightly larger lip and try and work some magic with camber/tires. Currently 18x7.5 +43
17x8+45 and she fits like a glove but i also run a 205x40x17 tire still

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk