Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

zanethan

Oh I got to do this! What was the total?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
About $700 but I bought a second set of Fiesta seats as I was the first to attempt. You could probably source everything for $500-600 by reusing the existing seats.

Didn't do anything to my fiesta, but something was done to it.... Got rear ended by an old man in a dodge truck. Luckily everyone is ok and it looks like the damage is only 2 holes above the exhaust. All the body lines are still perfect and I really don't want anything pop up on carfax for getting and painting a new bumper . Just sucks to make a claim and go through this crap right before the holidays. May just say screw it. Idk...

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Pics? Someone here may have an already painted bumper to sell you. However, even with cars that have the same paint code, there still can be some mismatch if there's no blending work done.

Pics? Someone here may have an already painted bumper to sell you. However, even with cars that have the same paint code, there still can be some mismatch if there's no blending work done.
I have pics, but use my phone and have no clue how to upload. I'm gonna go by my local shop and get an estimate, they know me pretty well and will give a great deal. Then gonna take the estimate over to the guys house and see if he wants to just go about it like that. That way it works out better for the both of us, his rates won't go up and no carfax. We'll see how it goes. At least my rear koni struts got here from ron@whoosh so it should help ease today's pain. Lol

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I drove mine to an In n Out Burger drive through.

Dave

Installed the rear Koni STR.T and just got back from a test drive. Initial impressions are that my back instantly is feeling more relief and they seem to keep to car flatter on the turns. A huge improvement over the OEM struts! Also learned that these are twin tube and low pressure, meaning that when you compress them, they don't spring back up. One strut came back up slowly while the other just sat there. I thought there was a problem, but Superman, i mean Ron@Whoosh got a hold of Koni to find out the scoop on what was going on. So thanks to him, my day just a little bit better! Cant wait for the fronts to get here now!

Installed the front Koni Oranges last night to match the rear ones installed the other day. The ride is MUCH better now! It eats dips, bumps, minor pot holes. If anyone is looking for a cheap upgrade for their struts, I'd say these are definitely the ticket! Note: I'm running these on stock springs just fyi.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I have pics, but use my phone and have no clue how to upload. ............................
https://onedrive.live.com/
https://drive.google.com/

From an Android/Apple/Windows Phone, you can sign into one of the services above and upload them. You can also email them to yourself from the phone then upload them to the web from a PC. Bluetooth is another way of transferring to PC; for those that have embedded bluetooth adapters.

For phones that are very basic, you can plug them into a USB port on a PC and transfer the files off that way.

Once the file is uploaded to the above service, you can paste a link back to the photo/file, in the forum.

https://onedrive.live.com/
https://drive.google.com/

From an Android/Apple/Windows Phone, you can sign into one of the services above and upload them. You can also email them to yourself from the phone then upload them to the web from a PC. Bluetooth is another way of transferring to PC; for those that have embedded bluetooth adapters.

For phones that are very basic, you can plug them into a USB port on a PC and transfer the files off that way.

Once the file is uploaded to the above service, you can paste a link back to the photo/file, in the forum.
Thank you bud, i guess you still can teach this old dog some new tricks lol. I'll have to do that tonight or in the morning. On a good note, i just went by his house today and he cut me a check for a new bumper and paint job. They ended up being friends with my wife's parents. Small world lol.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
All I did today was install my rear weather tech liners, and rear seat cover. I've got some Auxbeam F16 LED bulbs to throw in. I have a mountune rmm, itg filter, rubber cargo mat, d some other odds and ends in the way as well.

joesiris

caps.jpg

spent 3 hours yesterday with a buddy washing and detailing our cars before going to the Columbia car show, put these caps on, had them for a while finally got around to getting them on, and I really like the look of them

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
All I did today was install my rear weather tech liners, and rear seat cover. I've got some Auxbeam F16 LED bulbs to throw in. I have a mountune rmm, itg filter, rubber cargo mat, d some other odds and ends in the way as well.

WHERE did you find the bolded above, and is it a factory air box drop-in?? [???:)]

Celebrated 2 years with my fiesta by meeting up with the AZ STaRS guys at a local car show

Also loaded a panda flash tune that I got on black friday and did some data logging. All I can say is my mostly stock car is a different beast now with the tune