Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Spent a couple hours being a test fit FiST for a plug and play ethanol sensor kit. Guy makes them for the FoST currently and going to expand to the FiST.

There's enough of a difference with the fuel lines we couldn't finish today so we must wait until next weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Awesome. Keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Installed the No Pistons EVAP guard/skid plate, and did not even have to raise the car, or use jack stands to do this!! [thumb] (I'm still at factory ride height/suspension.)

Next up:

Install the; Skid Plate Guy bash plate for the front/sump (have it already), Rally Armor flaps (also sitting in my room), and whatever inexpensive (I just cannot justify the M-Sport/Team O'Neil kevlar deals for $1500+!! [crazyeye]) underbody protective gravel guards I can muster by mid July.

(I want to be as BOMB PROOF as possible for working on the New Endland Forest Rally in Maine/N.H., on July 20-21, except for not having a full gravel spec Reiger suspension under the car, as I ain't gots the $8.5K to $10K+ sitting around for that setup! [ohcrap])

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Are the sheeple soccer mom, kiddie movers really that big, making our ride look like a little toy car? [crazyeye]

When I see my ST parked all by it's lonesome, it almost looks huge to me now. LOL

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
^^^Are the sheeple soccer mom, kiddie movers really that big, making our ride look like a little toy car? [crazyeye]

When I see my ST parked all by it's lonesome, it almost looks huge to me now. LOL
I would die before one of those was in my driveway. Hell no.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Need to transport the entire soccer team just like the commercials show!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

They are called Manforts and I will never own one!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would die before one of those was in my driveway. Hell no.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Yeah, somehow, by some MIRACLE [rolleyes] of cargo management, I was able to take two kids to hockey practices and games with a 2000 Z28 (and one was a GOALIE!).
IMAGINE THAT!!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Yeah, somehow, by some MIRACLE [rolleyes] of cargo management, I was able to take two kids to hockey practices and games with a 2000 Z28 (and one was a GOALIE!).
IMAGINE THAT!!
Dude, you know it's illegal to strap your kids to the roof.

...and if they're not your] kids, that's an even bigger no-no.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Installed a Fuel-It Bluetooth ethanol content analyzer today. Just under $300 for everything. Really nice setup and install wasn't too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

VirtualRonin

Active Military

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Installed a GFB DV+. The shifts (under boost) are much more pleasant now. Much less lag between gears. It spins the tires even harder into 2nd now haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk