Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Today I took my first commute with a set of Eibach sway bars installed. Very pleased indeed!
I thought about this, did you install both front and rear? I was considering this before I installed lowering springs, the lowering springs seemed to help with the body roll i wanted to minimize.

Do the install yourself or have a shop do it? I have the front bar sitting in the garage right now.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
I had a shop do it. I'm not the world's most mechanically inclined individual [shy]

I thought about this, did you install both front and rear? I was considering this before I installed lowering springs, the lowering springs seemed to help with the body roll i wanted to minimize.
I installed the set which is both the front and rear. The rear is definitely where the improvement is most noticeable, but there is definitely a positive change in the front too. I think adding these in addition to the coilovers I already had made as much of an improvement as moving from the stock suspension to the coilovers. It's quite dramatic.

Started painting my summer wheels, 15x7 +35 going on my Molten Fist

I would love to see how that turns out! [twothumb]

I had a shop do it. I'm not the world's most mechanically inclined individual [shy]

I installed the set which is both the front and rear. The rear is definitely where the improvement is most noticeable, but there is definitely a positive change in the front too. I think adding these in addition to the coilovers I already had made as much of an improvement as moving from the stock suspension to the coilovers. It's quite dramatic.

I would love to see how that turns out! [twothumb]
That is good to know, I may have to re-evaluate this later down the road. Thanks for the information!

Received and installed my remap and I am now Bluefin Stage 1. Wow, quite a big difference in torque and feels much more rapid when accelerating. Very impressed. Intercooler and REM are next on the list[lovest]

still looks good thou...curious how many (hexagons) did you have to cut out to install that strap
Thank you! :) I think I cut 3 or 4 right at the solid plastic part. I can take some close ups if you are really interested. I still haven't cleaned the edges but it doesnt look too bad.

joesiris

s3.jpg s4.jpg s5.jpg s7.jpg s8.jpg s9.jpg s10.jpg

some of the photos from the shoot... almost disappointed you can say, he took hundreds of photos in multiple locations, and these and like 4 others were all I got. I did ask that he send me all the originals, cuz while hes an art student at SCAD (an art school) he was likely going to edit to his art style, but I'm a car guy and I love the way the car looks in its natural state. don't get me wrong they look great, I just don't think it really looks like my car anymore.