Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

I thought about Mudflaps too but I don't think I'm gonna get them. Are you gonna go with Rally Armors or RockBlockz?
going with rally armor...black with red letters, probably gonna buy them from cj's pony parts, trying to buy stuff from a few different companies, trying to spread the support

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IF I can get the garage free this afternoon, I will install my Damond MS OCC, and the large vinyl vacuum cover to go over the symposer delete expander plug.

If not, then tomorrow it goes into the engine bay.

Next up is the Pierce MS mid brace with caps to cover those deep recesses, and an oil change with the alloy Mishi magnetic drain plug, Motul 948B Specific, and a Fram ULTRA oil filter.

I am also going to wait probably to well past the power train warranty expiration to even think about a hybrid/BTT, especially since there is SO much else I want, and must save up BIG coin for, before that (suspension, winter/rally worker wheel setup, aftermarket seats and steering wheel, diff, crunchy carbon hood, litium battery, etc.). [:(]

I installed my K&N drop-in filter during my lunch break (yesterday actually). I might be imagining things, but the car seems to have be a tiny little bit gruntier, a sound less muffled and turbo seems to spool just a tad bit faster. Not really having more power, but having what I have a little bit earlier than before.

I might just be crazy and imagining things too, but if a drop-in filter is really doing just that, I can't wait to actually tune it!

Did not install today, but ordered and will install over the next few weeks...

Cosmetic Updates:
Arm Rest Cover and Shift Boot from RedlineGoods (Black w/ Molten Orange Stitching)
Parking Brake Applique from Ander Bruce (chrome / ST red lettering)
RAVPower 12V/24V power socket to 2 USB adapter (for rear power outlet socket)
Leather Key FOB cover from VCiiC
ST Logo License Plate Frame Black from DanteGTS
Dead Pedal from no-pistons
Evaporator Canister Skid Plate from no-pistons

Performance Updates:
Gas Pedal Spacer from no-pistons

Stereo Updates:
JL Audio 12TW3-D4 (sealed enclosure within the spare tire wheel well)
JL Audio XD600/1v2
JL Audio 2 Gage power cable w/ 80amp fuse block
Audio Control LC2i Line converter
Audio Control ACR1 Remote Bass Control

Looking for a Sound Symposer Delete (I would like to remove all of it, not just block it off)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Looking for a Sound Symposer Delete (I would like to remove all of it, not just block it off)
Yeah, I wish that someone made something less funky looking/obtrusive than the $2.99 expander plug thing for those of us who do not even want to leave the hose attached to the cold side charge pipe nipple. [:(]

Made a trip down to FSWerks in Anaheim, CA. Had their 2.5" sport cat-back exhaust installed, and since my car was up on the rack and they had one in stock, had a Cobb rear motor mount installed at the same time. I really like the exhaust sound. Deep, but not super loud. Can definitely feel a difference in the shifting with the RMM. A bit of increase in vibration in the cabin, especially with the AC on, but their's always a price to pay hehe. Shout out to the guys at FSWerks, they're pretty cool. [8D]

Edit: Pics!

-Matt

Last edited:
There is a cold side pipe available without the hole for the symposer, paint it black and it will look oem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Who sells that?

I ended up ordering the CFM Performance Sound Symposer Delete to hold me over. At some poit the car will get a full performance update and most if not all of the non-needed stuff will be removed.

Who sells that?

I ended up ordering the CFM Performance Sound Symposer Delete to hold me over. At some poit the car will get a full performance update and most if not all of the non-needed stuff will be removed.
I know the CP-E cold side pipe doesn't have the symposer hole. Can't think of any others off the top of my head that delete it.