Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I entered the ST Suspensions SEMA 2017 Giveaway on IG. The grand prize was a trip to SEMA and Dinner with Ken Block. I ended up winning the XTA coilovers and a singed wheel. [coolsmile]
That's awesome man.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I installed a set of Bilstein B8 Struts a couple of weeks ago after blowing my OEM struts. I guess the OEM strut doesn't like to be stressed on track with lowering springs, or maybe i got a bad batch. Either way the B8's are a decent upgrade over OEM.

I found out the weekend after installing them that I won a set of ST Suspensions XTA coilovers so those will be going in as soon as I get them, hopefully before my next track day. Next is brake pads and rotors.
What springs are you running the B8's with?

Just picked up from the local fedex what I'd hope to be the most well engineered piece of them all. The cpe exhale kit - it looks like an absolute scream!!

CPE does more than just deliver fit and function. They deliver art, too. [call][gunfire] This thing is so nice I can't install it without taking more pictures. #fiestaPower

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Do you think you could have made the hose clamp work? I was thinking of reusing mine but now no longer sure I can. Just curious. THanks!
Yes, the original hose clamp could have been re-used but it would have been more trouble than it was worth with the pliers I had. My pliers were barely wide enough to span the clamp ends and that's what made it tough.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Installed Mountune exhaust hangers. Man, those OEM hangers are soft! I think the new hangers have already eliminated some of the noise I used to hear at idle.

Business6

Had a three hour oil change on Thursday.

Understaffed or not, if it's going to take that long it's kind of important to tell the people who are waiting.