Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Thanks for that info! [thumb]

What I might do in the future is buy the large, real rally material flaps from Susquehanna Motorsports (they are backordered right now in black :( ), and just install them up to the Rally Armor's hardware/mounting points.

Have to be REALLY careful at that point backing up into parking stone/curbed spots, since those are MUCH longer than the standard Rally Armor flaps.
I wish they made these for cars:

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

I was going to start a new thread but saw this one pinned.

My girl's first garage day.

Oil change #1 (750mi). The gorilla that installs these oil filters at the factory needs his gorilla nuts gorilla glued to a TF dragster.

Front plate frame delete. Used $2.99 fasteners with a glossy sheen to plug the holes. Pretty nice I think. (It was hot)

Free intake mod. 20180715_141852.jpeg 20180715_141823.jpeg 20180715_204835.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Nailed a pothole tonight that had the loudest stiffest bone-jarring THUD I've ever felt in this car. Sure enough, bubble in the sidewall. These tires have less than 5k on them and I already had to order a replacement. [:(!]

Dashcam installed

Got the wiring diagram and pinout of the connector to know where to tap into.

Pulled the overhead console.

I misread the connector locator diagram and though I was going to tap into the overhead console connector. But the number and color of the wires was wrong. Got very confused

Reread the diagram and realized, I need to unplug the moonroof connector, which is in the headliner and not reachable from the overhead console cutout. Ended up reaching in through the moonroof.

Got it out. The wires were correct! Coworker recommended I use Positaps, so I got a sample pack for free during Prime Day. Sure enough they were much better than the cheap Chinesium taps I've used on other cars.

The 12V to 5V USB converter connected.

Wrapped in felt tape to reduce chance of rattles.

Converter tucked away into the headliner, USB cable run through to the windshield.

And camera installed with everything tucked away.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
They're Falken Azenis RT615K+ in 205/40-17. I just got Federal Evoluzion ST1s a few months ago and got a sidewall bubble. Literally nobody in America has this tire in stock so I've gone to the Falkens. These actually have pretty substantial voiding for water and I don't expect them to be that bad in the rain. I don't drive like a complete jackass in the rain anyway; just a mild jackass.

Discount Tire Direct has them on sale for $108.80 w/free shipping. Of course, my local Discount Tire Co. store said the backorder is at least 90 days. I have no idea why the two don't share inventory.

Long over due, but ordered my RMM from whoosh.

Next up is to mount my damn wheels, and I’m get an AP and a custom tune from JST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
yes you improve visibility but you're also blinding everyone in front of you. look how much spill and glare it has.