Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
That fog looks pretty cool...almost like you planned it, lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

joesiris

20170515_162222_resized.jpg

installed dead pedal today (courtesy of No-Pistons, thanks again)
things to consider...as you can tell with the rubber mats, the mat will cover a small portion of the bottom of the pedal, i have no problem with it, i like it anyway

DangerMouse

Not what I did but damn you mother nature!

Got hit hard by hail today, golf ball+ size. Both my Fiesta and Xb are pretty bad. Luckily we were out for dinner in he wife's car, so 2 out of 3 ugh.

Just rolled over 4,000 miles too. Maybe I can manage a carbon fiber hood out of this.

Finally sealed paint after clay bar. Figured I would put on my new badges while she is cleaned up. Now for a top coat of wax.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

HBEcoBeaST

Finally sealed paint after clay bar. Figured I would put on my new badges while she is cleaned up. Now for a top coat of wax.

Where did you get that badge? Looks clean I want one in red. Gotta move the badges to the right side like you, too. Better weight distribution 😉

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Where did you get that badge? Looks clean I want one in red. Gotta move the badges to the right side like you, too. Better weight distribution 😉

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Got it on the forum here. I agree, one of these days, I'll take some red auto paint and a fine brush to go over the top, but got tired of looking at it on my dresser.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Got it on the forum here. I agree, one of these days, I'll take some red auto paint and a fine brush to go over the top, but got tired of looking at it on my dresser.

If you want I can trade you my red for your black. I like the red but it just seems like too much on my race red FiST.

If you want I can trade you my red for your black. I like the red but it just seems like too much on my race red FiST.

I believe he is talking about the EcoBeast emblem, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did a brake change. Fun fact for us '14 owners, autozone has the wrong parts in their system for our rear pads. Gotta go for the '15 pads to get the right ones.