Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Ordered more pieces for my Yakima roof rack. Also ordered the Boosted Designs dead pedal from eBay. Should have my DHM symposer delete waiting for me in the mailbox when I get home. Window tint and weathertech window visors then I can move on to wheels, tires, brakes and springs...

SPhilli911

New wheels, OZ Superturismo WRCs. Well, it's winter so I only put the one on to see what it looked like. Also got some coilovers, so once Spring comes around I'll be busy. [thumb]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
New wheels, OZ Superturismo WRCs. Well, it's winter so I only put the one on to see what it looked like. Also got some coilovers, so once Spring comes around I'll be busy. [thumb]

NICE!! The white WRCs look PHENOMENAL against the blue!! [twothumb]
Which tires are those? (I can't make out the side wall in that pic).

BTW; I wonder if I am the only other one on here with that M-SPORT sticker in the same exact place?!
I also put the block letter M-SPORT on the bottom left/center of the back window, and a small blue and white Ford World Rally Team one on the right /center of the back window. ;)

SPhilli911

NICE!! The white WRCs look PHENOMENAL against the blue!! [twothumb]
Which tires are those? (I can't make out the side wall in that pic).

BTW; I wonder if I am the only other one on here with that M-SPORT sticker in the same exact place?!
I also put the block letter M-SPORT on the bottom left/center of the back window, and a small blue and white Ford World Rally Team one on the right /center of the back window. ;)
Tires are Yokohama S-Drive. I've got another M-SPORT decal on the bottom right of the rear window as well. My license plate is "WRC", but to be honest that came off of my previous car, a Subaru STI. Nice to meet another rally fan!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Tires are Yokohama S-Drive. I've got another M-SPORT decal on the bottom right of the rear window as well. My license plate is "WRC", but to be honest that came off of my previous car, a Subaru STI. Nice to meet another rally fan!
Yes, and I am hoping that they FINALLY kick some azz in the WRC this year and next (EVEN against the Nippon Giant and all of the trillion$$ they will throw at the effort, and with JML piloting) now that they have the 'not so secret' weapon of Mr. Ogier driving for them!! [thumb] [:)]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Agreed...am actually considering dark graphite gray...not sure yet... with red lug nuts
My FiST is also tinted fairly dark like yours and I paint dipped my oem wheels with a light coat of the black color (they didn't have the charcoal or gunmetal type and I didn't trust that the grey they did have would be dark enough). It has faded a little recently so that it now has a dark graphite or charcoal grey color and I get more compliments now at charcoal than when they were black.

My FiST is also tinted fairly dark like yours and I paint dipped my oem wheels with a light coat of the black color (they didn't have the charcoal or gunmetal type and I didn't trust that the grey they did have would be dark enough). It has faded a little recently so that it now has a dark graphite or charcoal grey color and I get more compliments now at charcoal than when they were black.
I bought the graphite rustoleum peel coat today and am gonna try it and see what I think...also have emblem overlays on the way CF with red for the back, front, and steering wheel... we'll see how it goes [like]

60 degrees out today so went for a wash. drove home in the rain and now it's dirty again lol. it was nice to see the paint shine again, if even for a minute. looking forward to the spring detail session and no more salt!

60 degrees out today so went for a wash. drove home in the rain and now it's dirty again lol. it was nice to see the paint shine again, if even for a minute. looking forward to the spring detail session and no more salt!

Car is looking good !
What lip is that ?