Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I bought the graphite rustoleum peel coat today and am gonna try it and see what I think...also have emblem overlays on the way CF with red for the back, front, and steering wheel... we'll see how it goes [like]
How did the rustoleum go for you?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
60 degrees out today so went for a wash. drove home in the rain and now it's dirty again lol. it was nice to see the paint shine again, if even for a minute. looking forward to the spring detail session and no more salt!

That color looks awesome! Hard to tell for sure in the shade, what color is it?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
60 degrees out today so went for a wash. drove home in the rain and now it's dirty again lol. it was nice to see the paint shine again, if even for a minute. looking forward to the spring detail session and no more salt!

Yeah, hopefully all of this rain will wash away any trace of salt dust left on the roads ... until the next time PENNDOT dumps a trillion tons of salt in anticipation of .25" of snow, which may not even fall, and will be gone within a day even if it did. [mad]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Got my CP-E exhaust installed. It was quite interesting to fit in the FiST to get to the muffler shop View attachment 12958
I will be doing the same thing within the next 2 weeks.

Did the cut apart, 2 sections of the factory exhaust fit in the cp-e box, or did you just wrap it in blankets to get it home (or throw it out/leave it at the installer??)?

Did the cut apart, 2 sections of the factory exhaust fit in the cp-e box, or did you just wrap it in blankets to get it home (or throw it out/leave it at the installer??)?
I left it there. If cut in 2 pieces should fit in the car with back seats down front passenger seat pushed all the way up

I left it there. If cut in 2 pieces should fit in the car with back seats down front passenger seat pushed all the way up

IMAG2355.jpg

Got my Yakima rack on today...
Washed the car and dropped it off at the dealer to get the front struts looked at, cv shafts/axle seals, only a couple lines of the rear defroster working and the passenger side skirt coming loose in the rear at the double sided tape. Already got a call saying the rear defroster and side skirt may not be covered since it may have been damaged by someone and not something. Imagine that...

Car is looking good !
What lip is that ?
Which front lip is that? It looks great
thanks! it's Maxton in 'molet'. i'd recommend it. shipping was fast, price was ok (i got it on sale a bit on black friday), and it's ABS so more durable than fiberglass.
http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/fiesta-mk7-fl-2013-up/front-splitter-v2-fiesta-mk7-st-facelift-2013-up-.html

That color looks awesome! Hard to tell for sure in the shade, what color is it?
thanks! it's magnetic metallic. it kind of shifts hue depending on the lighting. here it's more of a 'colder' gray color but at sunset it'll take on more of an amber/brown tone. in bright sunlight the metallic flake really comes out

Yeah, hopefully all of this rain will wash away any trace of salt dust left on the roads ... until the next time PENNDOT dumps a trillion tons of salt in anticipation of .25" of snow, which may not even fall, and will be gone within a day even if it did. [mad]
the struggle is real.... crossing my fingers that my car is not white after driving to work this morning on wet roads. we'll see...

thanks! it's Maxton in 'molet'. i'd recommend it. shipping was fast, price was ok (i got it on sale a bit on black friday), and it's ABS so more durable than fiberglass.
http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/fiesta-mk7-fl-2013-up/front-splitter-v2-fiesta-mk7-st-facelift-2013-up-.html
On their site it looks like there's white sticker or decal on the front of the lip does that just come off? Also did you order it with the trim restorer or stripe option?

Wrench light came on again, uninstalling the AP, reset light and then reinstall stage 1 lol. Such a pain I wish they didn't include the oil reminder on this vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Wrench light came on again, uninstalling the AP, reset light and then reinstall stage 1 lol. Such a pain I wish they didn't include the oil reminder on this vehicle.

I was able to reset the oil life % with the AP installed. Is that what causes the light to come on?

I was able to reset the oil life % with the AP installed. Is that what causes the light to come on?
On my 2015 I have to uninstall the AP, but yeah the wrench light comes on when it hits the 10,000 mile mark or right around there.

joesiris

Put my stubby antenna on today...love it[/QUOTE]
where did you get a stubby with the st logo on it and do they offer the slightly longer one