Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club

joesiris

Had to show off my 90° Parking and 180° Turn that I learned at Octane to my wife someplace :-D

Drove and day-hiked Arches National Park today.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
things sure look different on that side of the country huh...I cant wait for a chance to make it out that way and see some of the sights

HBEcoBeaST

Got the roof and mirrors wrapped gloss black and ditched the Fiesta badge. +10hp and black mirrors get better aero.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Finally setup an appointment to have my DHM catless DP installed. I decided to go with RT Tuning after hearing nothing but good things from a few of my Subaru buddies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally setup an appointment to have my DHM catless DP installed. I decided to go with RT Tuning after hearing nothing but good things from a few of my Subaru buddies.

I am probably going to go with R/T Tuning even for my 17x8 1.2/215/40-17 RS-RR wheel/tire mounting, and road force balancing, despite the small fortune they want for it (almost $200.00 [crazyeye]), since I do NOT trust any of the tire shops around here to NOT eff this up (unless someone knows of an impeccably reputable shop for this in the area [dunno]).

I am probably going to go with R/T Tuning even for my 17x8 1.2/215/40-17 RS-RR wheel/tire mounting, and road force balancing, despite the small fortune they want for it (almost $200.00 [crazyeye]), since I do NOT trust any of the tire shops around here to NOT eff this up (unless someone has an impeccably reputable shop for this in the area [dunno]).
I took mine to a local Goodyear shop they have never damaged any of my wheels. While I'm there I will be inquiring about getting a corner balance and alignment.

Installed some new plugs today, I went with the Denso Iridium ITV20TT and gapped them all to .026". The old ones were in good condition and all sitting around a .027" gap.

Edit: I also didn't have a true spark plug socket so I used my deep well with a magnet tapped to the tip of the extension worked like a charm.

^^^How many miles on those old plugs?

I forgot now, the 20s are one step colder, or is it the other way and the 22s are one step colder?
25k on the old plugs and the 22s are one step colder iirc.

Edit:
Heat Range Guide:

ITV20 - Stock heat range
ITV22 - One step colder than stock (recommended for increased boost levels)
ITV24 - Two step colder than stock

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
25k on the old plugs and the 22s are one step colder iirc.

Edit:
Heat Range Guide:

ITV20 - Stock heat range
ITV22 - One step colder than stock (recommended for increased boost levels)
ITV24 - Two step colder than stock

Thanks! [thumb]

I will probably go with the factory heat range as well, being that the car will still have the stock snail and down pipe, and only have minor bolt-ons and a Strat 93 tune (and possibly a Strat E30 map as well) by the time of changing the plugs (planning on doing this at ~15K miles).

I also use this car year 'round, in ALL conditions and sometimes (regrettably) must use it for very short trips, so colder plugs could hurt me more than help, even in the heat of summer.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks! [thumb]

I will probably go with the factory heat range as well, being that the car will still have the stock snail and down pipe, and only have minor bolt-ons and a Strat 93 tune (and possibly a Strat E30 map as well) by the time of changing the plugs (planning on doing this at ~15K miles).

I also use this car year 'round, in ALL conditions and sometimes (regrettably) must use it for very short trips, so colder plugs could hurt me more than help, even in the heat of summer.
The stock plugs are more than adequate for what you have going....i wouldn't even do them...the only benefit is seen in higher boost applications aka more than a stock tuned FiST....save your money...spend it elsewhere. IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk