Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Do they make these up custom, to order, one at a time, or is it a 'stocked' type part?

I ask because I am curious if they can make one with the WRC style vents. ;)

NOT to take away from how phenomenal that one looks, and IS! [twothumb] [coolsmile]

^^^Do they make these up custom, to order, one at a time, or is it a 'stocked' type part?

I ask because I am curious if they can make one with the WRC style vents. ;)

NOT to take away from how phenomenal that one looks, and IS! [twothumb] [coolsmile]
These are bulk made product I can work with them to see if there is any interest in a wrc style hood.

I know these are track built for racing and they are designed to extract heat from the engine bay. Last night I noticed my temps cooling down about 1.2 degrees while cruising up the turnpike in NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, it's getting to be that time of year when I want the engine bay to retain the heat, not shed all of it. LOL
But that thing will be a lifesaver in the summer, especially on track! [thumb]

(I am going to even put the engine cover back on real soon. ;) )

joesiris

ive never installed an aftermarket hood, and I havnt seen that one yet, where did you purchase it? and how was the install? Is it just simply take old one off then put new one on?

ive never installed an aftermarket hood, and I havnt seen that one yet, where did you purchase it? and how was the install? Is it just simply take old one off then put new one on?
Super easy install. The hood was 4 bolts 10mm and just remove the old washer hoses and nozzles and place them on the new hood. Alignment was a bit of a pain but with some patience it fits great.

The hood was purchased from Ventus Veloce. They are located right around the corner from me. I’ve been handling most of the installs on parts for the fiesta and can help you as well if your willing to take a drive to Hammonton NJ.

https://www.ventusveloce.com/collections/fiesta-collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Well Saturday I bought a motor mount from whoosh to replace my cp-e (for sale soon) and a used cp-e exhaust. Woot woot.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Installed husky liners today! These fit great - no trimming required - that I think I'll just keep them in year round.

these little studs are sharp and grip pretty well. the liner is thin but sturdy so lays down well.

you can force the liner under the rear cup holder if you're in a hurry. although i recommend you to not do.

fits pretty good overall

the edges tuck in nicely

the pedal feel may fell a little different. I think the driver floor drops one quarter inch overall.

can't wait to hose these things down in the spring!!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the great pics. I have the factory Ford ST rubber mats and they work ok but those look awesome. I love how well they fit and excellent coverage. My Ford mats help with wet feet but wouldn't contain a spilled drink very well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah I was torn between the ford brand all weathers and the weather tech liners for a while. If I were to guess those are the thicker more 'heavy duty' style mats, that come with subtle differences like the st logo on the ford brand, and the raised edges + available rear hatch sectional on the weather techs.

So far really impressed with the quality and relative affordability of these mats. They'll probability wear in quicker than the other guys, but the lifetime warranty gives me the peace of mind.

Definitely looks like they scanned the floor surface.

Whoosh Black Friday pricing helped seal the deal. 👍

Business6

Had my passenger side window weather stripping replaced under warranty and may see about them doing the rest of the windows on my next oil change. Such a stupid problem to have.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Changed the oil for the first time. Factory oil looked great with 1735 miles on it. Also installed a Mishimoto OCC and got the TS installed as well as the sensor for the autometer boost gauge.

Well install the gauge in the ATI pod sometime later this week.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Spent nearly a week bathing it in dry salt, salt dust, from stem to stern.

Today, drove it through wet salt with a little street beneath it. [:(!][mad][rant]

I'm glad we haven't been getting any snow or ice to speak of, but they keep dumping enough salt on the streets to melt (read: rust-out) an AM General Hummer H2.

There's no point in washing it until we've had a good soaking rain. Otherwise I'm just exposing a fresh layer of metal to salt-water.

I should've took pictures. This sh*ts ridiculous.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Spent nearly a week bathing it in dry salt, salt dust, from stem to stern.

Today, drove it through wet salt with a little street beneath it. [:(!][mad][rant]

I'm glad we haven't been getting any snow or ice to speak of, but they keep dumping enough salt on the streets to melt (read: rust-out) an AM General Hummer H2.

There's no point in washing it until we've had a good soaking rain. Otherwise I'm just exposing a fresh layer of metal to salt-water.

I should've took pictures. This sh*ts ridiculous.
Yes, same around here. [mad]

I swear, there must be some MAJOR LEAGUE PAYOLA going on between the state/local DOTs and Akzo, etc. (or whomever they are buying this shit from, by the multi mega-tonnage).

Today, as a new used owner (for 4 days), I put in full tank of 93, these Fiestas put the st in best. She got Mobil 1 5-w20 today with an oem filter, oil was black and acidic smelling... And she got her 194s replaced with leds. Much better.