Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
After driving for awhile with the Federals feeling a bit too bumpy, I decided to check tire pressure. Mechanic had all tires except one at 65 - 75 psi! Released pressure to ~40 and tires ride a lot smoother. This is more like what I suspected. Now I just need to try them out with the drop. Maybe tomorrow...

brbauer2

What the hell!?!!

I parked her in the garage for the first time! Only took some creative stacking.

Also got my first dent. Car next to me when I got back didn't match the color so had nobody to freak out on.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

What the hell!?!!

I parked her in the garage for the first time! Only took some creative stacking.

Also got my first dent. Car next to me when I got back didn't match the color so had nobody to freak out on.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
That's sucks!!!!!

Added some freakin laser beams to the back of my car. Wired to my third brake light and tucked between the wing and the hatch after installing my wing risers.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

brbauer2

LOVE that laser..but I would install it with a switch. That way it would still be controlled by the brakes, but ONLY when I give it power i.e. during fog only.

LOVE that laser..but I would install it with a switch. That way it would still be controlled by the brakes, but ONLY when I give it power i.e. during fog only.
I had thought about that too, but didn't want the extra trouble of running a wire all the way to the front then back again. Literally took me 10 min to tap the third brake light since i had the wing off already.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
After driving for awhile with the Federals feeling a bit too bumpy, I decided to check tire pressure. Mechanic had all tires except one at 65 - 75 psi! Released pressure to ~40 and tires ride a lot smoother. This is more like what I suspected. Now I just need to try them out with the drop. Maybe tomorrow...
I'm surprised they didn't blow right off the wheels at those pressures!! [crazyeye]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I'm surprised they didn't blow right off the wheels at those pressures!! [crazyeye]
Right?! After the first wheel I was like, "what the ...". Mind you I drove on these tires like about 300 miles already. Explains why they felt so bumpy. I kept thinking to check the pressure too because my tpms monitors weren't working so at first I was thinking they were low but they didn't act like low tires. I never expected this but I have no excuse because I keep a tire gauge in my car at all times. Now I'm going to double check all my tire pressures everytime I leave the shop...

brbauer2

I couldn't sleep at all so I went out to the garage and wrenched away!

Installed my Magnaflow exhaust. It's one I had on my '12 Fiesta SE.

I wasn't sure if it would fit our bumper so I took the time to jack the car @ all 4 corners and drop the rear suspension. With the suspension dropped I was able to unhook the stock exhaust from the hangers/downpipe and slide it out of the way to test fit the Magnaflow before cutting the stock to get it out.

It fit great except the hangers on my muffler must have been welded on @ the wrong angle. It always was a little crooked on the '12, but never enough to touch anything or look out of place. Well, not so lucky with the ST. Took it to a local muffler shop to see what they could do. 45 minutes and $30 later they had cut the hangers of and welded on new ones to make the muffler hang straight.

I did a complete spray with High Heat Primer and High Heat Flat Black since it had rusted while sitting in the garage for 2 years. The rust was sanded away before priming. Did that job last week.

paint's still wet in this picture

Those are some good shots, K! looks like a good day, dig the lights too.
Thanks, got a new camera, so perfect excuse to go for a drive and take pics...lol... and the lights, we'll that was my son's doing...he said we are going for the "I'm going to eat you look" lmfao

dang that would be a sight, havnt seen any of that in some time
They are definitely much better these days, my cousin's honda had glass neon tubes, one speed-bump and done...far cheaper to get now too... he already went to Ebay and probably added them to my cart..lol.. we have a neon green papa johns fiesta here in town that has the green underglow. Looks pretty good!

Last edited:
Ordered new wheels today. Pro Race 17X7 in bronze thanks to @pca [clap]. Next on the list is springs. Had Eibach Pro Kit on my last ST thinking of trying the Mountune.