Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

Drove my FiST to work today just like everyday. And bamm this is my 1000 post !
nice! ill make it there one day only 800 and some change to go, but seriously I love this forum, not ever having any other social media, its cool to meet new ppl interested in the same thing. I also learn a lot about my car this way.

Finally got around to installing the DHM sound symposer delete. I noticed their instructions stated to remove the battery and tray, thankfully I have skinny arms and was able to remove the flex hose without any of that. I will say the stock clamps on the cold side pipe are a PIA without having the proper tool to lock the clamps.

I also figured I should clean and oil my air filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

joesiris

So exactly where do you find friends like that!?! Lol...looks good!
Thanks man! All I can say is Subie fam is for life. I've met some great people through owning my Subarus. I did pay for the parts but he installed them. It was a nice surprise when he rolled up when we swapped back. Great finds like that are hard to find.

joesiris

View attachment 13395 Finally went to the car wash and put in my new ST floor mats...
those are cool, K. Ill be ordering some real soon as well, does the drivers side mat leave enough room for a dead pedal? I was originally gonna save for things like exhaust and rmm, but have changed my wants to ones of protection. So mats to protect the carpet first, a rear bumper scuff protector, mud flaps, and maybe some laminex.

p.s. its kinda funny that everyone assumes your a guy...wink wink eddietorr

yeah I wouldn't even let my brother drive it when he came down to visit. I know how he drives and no thanks. I'm very protective, like its a new child.
lol, any of my friends that are interested in it are more than welcome to take it for a spin. The only thing I hate is when I travel I use a valet parking service so I put my car into eco mode so they can't really beat on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

those are cool, K. Ill be ordering some real soon as well, does the drivers side mat leave enough room for a dead pedal? I was originally gonna save for things like exhaust and rmm, but have changed my wants to ones of protection. So mats to protect the carpet first, a rear bumper scuff protector, mud flaps, and maybe some laminex.

p.s. its kinda funny that everyone assumes your a guy...wink wink eddietorr
Yes, definitely has the spot for a dead petal, which is good as I fully intend to get one, and I agree on the protection aspect...I live on a dirt road and so I am always tracking in dirt, especially with all the rain lately, so I felt like these were kind of necessity. Planning on some red mud flaps also...they look great on our Magnetic!!

It is kind of funny too that everyone assumes I am a guy...I think on the poll there were only 11 girls on here though, so kinda makes sense...lol

Yes, definitely has the spot for a dead petal, which is good as I fully intend to get one, and I agree on the protection aspect...I live on a dirt road and so I am always tracking in dirt, especially with all the rain lately, so I felt like these were kind of necessity. Planning on some red mud flaps also...they look great on our Magnetic!!

It is kind of funny too that everyone assumes I am a guy...I think on the poll there were only 11 girls on here though, so kinda makes sense...lol
Hahaha sorry about that. When I responded I thought about that too.