Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Still learning how to drive it perfectly. Got the car this last Saturday and have just driven it around my neighborhood, nearby, and work once. Initially when I was learning I would just get it in gear and cruise around my neighborhood but now I'm just repeatedly doing stop/starts because everything else is really simple.

I got a 14 Ingot Silver with the Recaros. The only previous owner had down some nice mods like rear sway bar, rear motor mount, dustless front brake pads, and pilot super sports. Only con is the original wheels it's on have a solid amount of curb rash from a valet but I wanna replace those eventually anyway. Gonna hold off on anymore mods until I can drive it flawlessly 99.99% of the time but I definitely want to get an Accesport and some other things eventually.

Silver looks so good

Fitted a FIA approved rain light and also got my goodies from Mishimoto, I got the rear strut brace and expansion tank done today.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Added to the list of parts waiting to go on.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
I'm waiting on mine to show up next week hopefully. I went ahead and cut the hole for it the last I pulled the bumper off for the whoosh intercooler. Hopefully my mountune splitter shows up next week too so I on have to pull the bumper off once to do both installs.

Ordered the cp-e hot side charge pipe to go with my cp-e intake and rmm. Now to save up for the cold side pipe and catted downpipe. Man, cp-e makes some nice sh!t.

Fitted a FIA approved rain light and also got my goodies from Mishimoto, I got the rear strut brace and expansion tank done today.

Nice work!

Is that light activated by the headlights or by the brakes? I don't see the third light lit? How was the install?

GAbOS

I would like to know where you got the rain light. Would be super handy as a rear fog light during the winter days.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

LT Berzerker

So finally got the coilovers in and the car together...Steering wheel center is a tad off but 3? camber on both sides up front (roughed in with a clinometer) just the play in the main strut bolts got me about .6? on the right to match the left ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ordered the cp-e hot side charge pipe to go with my cp-e intake and rmm. Now to save up for the cold side pipe and catted downpipe. Man, cp-e makes some nice sh!t.
Yes, they DO! [thumb]

I need to order that hot side pipe to install with my cp-e IC when I have the bumper off (which I only want to do ONCE, unless I go to a hybrid/BT kit, and must then install a DHM race setup). [wink]

Last edited:
Nice work!

Is that light activated by the headlights or by the brakes? I don't see the third light lit? How was the install?
Its operated off the OEM rear fog switch, I disabled the rear OEM fog light. I brought the light off Ebay

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would like to know where you got the rain light. Would be super handy as a rear fog light during the winter days.
Same here.

There are MANY available from the race catalog suppliers here in the U.S., albeit they are NOT DOT public road use legal in most states (which is stated in said catalogs). [:(]

From the Pegasus Racing catalog;

Cartek FIA Rain Light (Vertical Orientation)

Click for a larger picture of Cartek FIA Rain Light (Vertical Orientation)
Brand: Cartek Automotive Electronics Ltd

This FIA-approved rain light features 15 high-intensity red LEDs in a tough but lightweight plastic housing. The compact size (3 9/16" tall x 2 1/4" wide) makes it easy to mount anywhere.

The red LEDs are not hidden behind a lens or shrouded by the plastic housing, so the wide viewing angle (190 candlepower at 10? in any direction) exceeds the FIA minimum standards (150 cd at 10? left and right or 5? up and down). Each LED measures 10mm (3/8") diameter for an FIA-specified 40 square centimeter lighting surface. Multiple circuits ensure that even if any one LED is lost, the light will still meet FIA standards.

The red LEDs are arranged in three colums of 5 (vertical mounting), with the 2-conductor cable coming out the back of the unit at the bottom. Two stainless steel studs (M6 threads) on the back of the unit make mounting easy. The back of the housing is covered with a 3mm thick foam pad to absorb vibration.

Runs on 9 to 16 volts DC power and draws just 250mA at 13.5 volts. Made in the UK. Not DOT approved for street use.

Add the Cartek Rain Light Flasher Switch (Part No. 1068-105, sold separately) to add a flashing function to this rain light! This 3-position switch has On (Steady), Off, and Flashing functions for use in emergency situations.

(2 reviews)
Read 2 ReviewsWrite a Review
Qty

Part No.

Price

Stock Status

1068-104

Condition: New

$159.99

In Stock
Add to cartBack
Related Product Groups

Cartek FIA-Approved Rain Lights

Rain (Tail) & Brake Lights

GAbOS

Same here.

There are MANY available from the race catalog suppliers here in the U.S., albeit they are NOT DOT public road use legal in most states (which is stated in said catalogs). [:(]
I'm pretty shocked at the lack of rear fog lights from the manufacturer here in the states. Every time I see the back of an Audi when the snow is going sideways it's all I can do to keep the tears of sadness inside that I can't get one.

The OEM rear fog light is a standard bulb light in rear right bumper reflector, since Im doing more track work now i thought the brighter light would be more appropriate

GAbOS

The OEM rear fog light is a standard bulb light in rear right bumper reflector, since Im doing more track work now i thought the brighter light would be more appropriate

Maybe in Europe or Australia :) Not even an option for us Colonists.

Yes, they DO! [thumb]

I need to order that hot side pipe to install with my cp-e IC when I have the bumper off (which I only want to do ONCE, unless I go to a hybrid/BT kit, and must then install a DHM rave setup). [wink]
Got a bunch of stuff coming from cp-e. Rmm, intake from the group buy, now this... id only like to take the bumper off one more time too. And i don't wanna put the charge pipe on until the rmm comes (backordered)... Looks like the big mouth, front splitter and charge pipe are all going in after the rmm...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Got a bunch of stuff coming from cp-e. Rmm, intake from the group buy, now this... id only like to take the bumper off one more time too. And i don't wanna put the charge pipe on until the rmm comes (backordered)... Looks like the big mouth, front splitter and charge pipe are all going in after the rmm...
The cp-e RMM was the very first thing I did (along with the GFB DV), so that's taken care of already.

I am thinking about; Hella horns, possibly a big mouth, and a splitter IF someone makes a REAL one I like by the time I have the bumper off, and I already have the M-Sport lower IC grille to go on with the IC and hot side pipe.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
RMM should ship any day now - batch just came back from anodizing

Installed my Cobb RMM, Boomba short throw adapter plate, and Boomba transmission cable bracket bushings today - car feels loads better. And it was quite a bit of work for me considering I'm not too mechanically inclined.