Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed yellow PPF on the fogs and replaced the bulbs with LED's. Looks good to me, I wish the light were a little more yellow though, it looks more green in real life compared to the photo above.

Looks great. What LED bulb did you go with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What’s the deal with moving the ST badge?

To my understanding the US-spec FiST is the only one in the ST/RS lineup to have it on the left, and the EU-spec doesn’t have the eye-sore imo fiesta badge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To my understanding the US-spec FiST is the only one in the ST/RS lineup to have it on the left, and the EU-spec doesn’t have the eye-sore imo fiesta badge.

Gotcha! Now I can sleep at night. Lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

I left the ST badge where it is, and removed the Fiesta badge and replaced it with an M-Sport badge (gotta rep my fave WRC team of course :) ).

I might just swap them eventually when I find some strong enough 3M tape. ;)

anticon

I got my Octane Academy ST badges installed. I used a hair dryer and some fishing line to take off the old ones. I tried to scrape as much of the leftover adhesive with my fingernails, but had to resort to goof off to get it all off. On the rear I used some masking tape to keep track of where the old badge was, so I could get the new one back in the same place. The front was easy as the grill has a raised spot specifically for the badge.

anticon

Hmm. My badges look just like that. Is the Octane Academy the only way to get them?
Yeah, AFAIK that's the only way to get them, and it's what the instructors said too.

Did you get your car new? Maybe the previous owner swapped the badges after attending the academy.

LaserWhisperer

Business6

Yeah, AFAIK that's the only way to get them, and it's what the instructors said too.

Did you get your car new? Maybe the previous owner swapped the badges after attending the academy.
No it was used from Arizona. That's pretty cool, though.

LaserWhisperer

Threw this turbo elbow from whoosh on, along with the hot side pipe and wing risers from whoosh. Also threw on a RAMAIR crossover pipe and polyurethane exhaust hangers. Next up: Radium catch can and all weather floor mats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Threw this turbo elbow from whoosh on, along with the hot side pipe and wing risers from whoosh. Also threw on a RAMAIR crossover pipe and polyurethane exhaust hangers. Next up: Radium catch can and all weather floor mats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I didn't know Ron had that lil turbo piece. Looks good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some Track Day Prep

Headed to UMC this week so I upgraded to StopTech Stainless Steel brake lines and flushed and bleed the system with Motul RBF600

StopTech_SS.jpg Motul.jpg