Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Had the exhaust gasket material in between the super thin sheet metal fade away so when I replaced it I swapped out the res section of my cpe exhaust with the non res one.

Thoughts.

Turbo noise sounds like a diesel truck.

Almost no drone at all on freeway I mean pretty much gone.

Louder for sure but not all bad but way quieter inside. (Don't know how that works)

Way more small pops and crackels.

Big pops are way more pronounced.

Some how the new gasket is already leaking 5 min after install, maybe I am lining it up wrong? Yes the bolts are tight. I will be reinstalling the res pipe with another new gasket tomorrow. Just a lil bit too much for me. The lack of freeway drone almost makes me keep it on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
This is the UK spec and I'm a m-sport fan considering I live 20 miles from dovenby hall!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
I have the same exact rear badge setup, just with the sides swapped (I will eventually get around to putting them on the 'proper' sides, as you have). ;)

I also have the M-Sport flaps (un-installed), but am going to install the Rally Armor Mountune logo ones since the few who have installed the M-Sport ones on the USDM FiSTs have said it was the most royal of pains to do so.
(I REALLY want the actual R2 kit ones that M-Sport sells, but they are overkill for the street, and just working on/volunteering at our national rallies here.)

I have the Zunsport made, M-Sport front lower IC grille as well. [:)]

Where did you put your 2017 WRC Championship, inside window sticker (or did you not join the fan club?)?
Mine is at the TOP of the rear passenger side door window (we HAVE TO take a 5 door here in North America [mad]) so that even when it is lowered as much as it will go (about 2/3rds of the way down) it is still showing (GOTTA REP my fave WRT!! [twothumb]).

You ARE a LUCKY b*****d being that close for tours, special fan days, to pick up items with NO shipping, etc.! [thumb]
(Sometimes, I wish I were a Cumbrian as well.)

I have the same exact rear badge setup, just with the sides swapped (I will eventually get around to putting them on the 'proper' sides, as you have). ;)

I also have the M-Sport flaps (un-installed), but am going to install the Rally Armor Mountune logo ones since the few who have installed the M-Sport ones on the USDM FiSTs have said it was the most royal of pains to do so.
(I REALLY want the actual R2 kit ones that M-Sport sells, but they are overkill for the street, and just working on/volunteering at our national rallies here.)

I have the Zunsport made, M-Sport front lower IC grille as well. [:)]

Where did you put your 2017 WRC Championship, inside window sticker (or did you not join the fan club?)?
Mine is at the TOP of the rear passenger side door window (we HAVE TO take a 5 door here in North America [mad]) so that even when it is lowered as much as it will go (about 2/3rds of the way down) it is still showing (GOTTA REP my fave WRT!! [twothumb]).

You ARE a LUCKY b*****d being that close for tours, special fan days, to pick up items with NO shipping, etc.! [thumb]
(Sometimes, I wish I were a Cumbrian as well.)
I'm sure all the mudflaps are the same its just the logo and quality that changes, I also have the zunsport lowergrill unfortunately I bought my ST after m-sport stopped selling them to due to BMW sueing them for the rights of "m-sport" hench they changed to "ms-rt" [emoji30]

I have only recently joined the fan club, but last year I did get the chance with some mates to go on a tour around the spot and I loved it!

As much as I think Cumbria is a shit hole you can not beat the views and driving roads of the lake District [emoji7]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm sure all the mudflaps are the same its just the logo and quality that changes, I also have the zunsport lowergrill unfortunately I bought my ST after m-sport stopped selling them to due to BMW sueing them for the rights of "m-sport" hench they changed to "ms-rt" [emoji30]

I have only recently joined the fan club, but last year I did get the chance with some mates to go on a tour around the spot and I loved it!

As much as I think Cumbria is a shit hole you can not beat the views and driving roads of the lake District [emoji7]

I've never heard of that Bimmer lawsuit, but always figured there could be a conflict/case there IF the Bayeren company ever decided to pursue one. [:(]
I always wondered WHY exactly they changed to MS-RT, and now I know, thanks! ;) (I bought my grille before the name switch as well.)

I even wanted to go so far as to get a personalized 'vanity' state license plate with M Sport on it, but for some reason, Pennsyltuckey would not allow it, and it was NOT because anyone else already had it, despite many thousands of M badge Bimmers running around here (who's owners probably ALSO tried to get that one). [dunno]

I may just go with the MS RT plate or MSWRT IF they are available. [wink]

I've never heard of that Bimmer lawsuit, but always figured there could be a conflict/case there IF the Bayeren company ever decided to pursue one. [:(]
I always wondered WHY exactly they changed to MS-RT, and now I know, thanks! ;) (I bought my grille before the name switch as well.)

I even wanted to go so far as to get a personalized 'vanity' state license plate with M Sport on it, but for some reason, Pennsyltuckey would not allow it, and it was NOT because anyone else already had it, despite many thousands of M badge Bimmers running around here (who's owners probably ALSO tried to get that one). [dunno]

I may just go with the MS RT plate or MSWRT IF they are available. [wink]
Yeah it really pissed me off cuz I never got the chance to get the m-sport flag gel badge for the start button so had to get the ms-rt and the gel badge for the bottom of the steering wheel they are the only two gel badges I need and my interior would be so much better hate the ms-rt badges

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah it really pissed me off cuz I never got the chance to get the m-sport flag gel badge for the start button so had to get the ms-rt and the gel badge for the bottom of the steering wheel they are the only two gel badges I need and my interior would be so much better hate the ms-rt badges

HA! I DID score the M-Sport start button gel sticker, and get to enjoy it every time I bring the little beast to life!! [driving] [:)]
(But yes, I also have the MS-RT steering wheel spoke opening gel, which I thought was the ONLY version they ever made of that app?? [dunno])

HA! I DID score the M-Sport start button gel sticker, and get to enjoy it every time I bring the little beast to life!! [driving] [:)]
(But yes, I also have the MS-RT steering wheel spoke opening gel, which I thought was the ONLY version they ever made of that app?? [dunno])
Fuck I really want the starter button one [emoji30] and they did make jsut the flag for the steering wheel but that was only while they made the edition ST and they only made 21 of them

Think I'll have to find a company to make one for me [emoji19]

brbauer2

Spent a couple hours being a test fit FiST for a plug and play ethanol sensor kit. Guy makes them for the FoST currently and going to expand to the FiST.

There's enough of a difference with the fuel lines we couldn't finish today so we must wait until next weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk