Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

brbauer2

Did some investigating on where to best mount an auxiliary fuse box as I get ready to install some horns and lights behind the grille. Full writeup and pictures when the project is completed...hopefully before ST Fest at the start of September.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I cant get my ap to show more than 4 things to monitor. Is thus an update thing? Avoided the update hearing about bugs in it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

brbauer2

I cant get my ap to show more than 4 things to monitor. Is thus an update thing? Avoided the update hearing about bugs in it.

What update and what bugs?

Is the cable damaged at all?

How many items are selected for logging?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Cable is good. I heard of bugs with 1 of the firmware updates. I honestly forgot where from but it was on these forums. Looks like this. See the top 2 squares on the right? It wont let me add a monitor there. Thx for the help. I will try updating this week.

brbauer2

Cable is good. I heard of bugs with 1 of the firmware updates. I honestly forgot where from but it was on these forums. Looks like this. See the top 2 squares on the right? It wont let me add a monitor there. Thx for the help. I will try updating this week.

You have it set to only show 4 monitors. You need to arrow up to the blue arrow, select that, then you should have an option to select how many monitors - 1 thru 6 - that you want.

As far as bugs go, I haven't ran into any since I got my AP in December and I've kept it updated with the newest firmware releases for the AP itself and the newest OTS maps from COBB.

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Don't know how to quote post's but ty fir the info will try in tge morning before I go home from work.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Feel stupid couldn't find the option in there. I will try again after an update.

Good day All,
Lets see. I installed the items yesterday but didn't get he chance to post. I installed Boomba RMM, symposer delete and a custom 2.5 inch resonator/muffler delete from the local exhaust shop. Went around the island to get a feel of the upgrades and I gotta say I love the new feel to the car. It gets hot here so my next upgrades may be intercooler and intake after I get my Cobb accessport.

brbauer2

Good day All,
Lets see. I installed the items yesterday but didn't get he chance to post. I installed Boomba RMM, symposer delete and a custom 2.5 inch resonator/muffler delete from the local exhaust shop. Went around the island to get a feel of the upgrades and I gotta say I love the new feel to the car. It gets hot here so my next upgrades may be intercooler and intake after I get my Cobb accessport.
I'd say save the money from an intake and put it towards a radiator if heat is a concern.

Good day All,

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'd say save the money from an intake and put it towards a radiator if heat is a concern.

Do intake systems really add all that much power to OTHER sport compact/hot hatch/import platforms which many/most on here have come from, and that's why everyone and their great grand aunt want to install one as their first (or near first) mod on these cars?? [dunno]

brbauer2

Feel stupid couldn't find the option in there. I will try again after an update.

I'll take a quick video when I get in the car to head to work in a bit.

Do intake systems really add all that much power to OTHER sport compact/hot hatch/import platforms which many/most on here have come from, and that's why everyone and their great grand aunt want to install one as their first (or near first) mod on these cars?? [dunno]
Because it adds noise and is very visible under the hood? [dunno]

Have had no issues. I guess the saying is if it ain't broke don't fix it. Car is still under warranty so if it nukes I guess have ford fix it. I live in Hawaii so temp is usually 80-90 degrees constantly. Wife loves a/c so if I was to upgrade it would be primarily for preventative measures.