Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Which did you like better?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Kind of a toss up to be honest....love the fiesta, but I think it was better on the Urban cross, but man does the focus love the big track, that extra weight and longer wheel base makes it hug the track....feels so solid!!

brbauer2

Kind of a toss up to be honest....love the fiesta, but I think it was better on the Urban cross, but man does the focus love the big track, that extra weight and longer wheel base makes it hug the track....feels so solid!!
I felt like the focus was the weaker of the two on both areas. Something about the fiestas cornering just felt better and allowed me to push that much harder, but we ran our track laps while it was raining.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I agree! The Focus felt so much more planted on the track. The Fiesta was so good on that urban x. The one thing I will say was that the Fiesta was a riot on the track with an experienced driver! The Instructors were crazy fast on the track.

I agree! The Focus felt so much more planted on the track. The Fiesta was so good on that urban x. The one thing I will say was that the Fiesta was a riot on the track with an experienced driver! The Instructors were crazy fast on the track.
That is true....TJ is who I rode with... he was awesome! So wish we could do it again!!! Npw I just want to take mine to the track even more!

I felt like the focus was the weaker of the two on both areas. Something about the fiestas cornering just felt better and allowed me to push that much harder, but we ran our track laps while it was raining.

It was a blast!!! Loved it all! Lol

brbauer2

I heard the mustang students were getting mid 50s on their hot laps while instructors were pushing low 40s.

brbauer2

Oil change #4 - Mobil Full Synthetic 0w30
Summer tires/wheels - Potenza Sport 205/45R17 on Momo Winter Pro

Picked it up from the dealer with a misaligned bumper, chipped and cracked splitter and one of the mounting nuts pulled through the bumper because somebody drove it into a curb.

Not today but recently...

packed up the FiST for the first camping trip of the season

DSC07275.jpg by Chris Hersh, on Flickr

Then washed/wax and went for some pics. It rained the same day and the car is now filthy again. I don't know why I even bother!
[/url]DSC07488.jpg by Chris Hersh, on Flickr

DSC07531.jpg by Chris Hersh, on Flickr

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The only remotely true cold air is the 2j that goes into the cowl....everything else is pulling in hot engine bay air...the cpe airbox that one that utilizes factory routing and tube from front of car comes close also especially with the velossatech snorkel.....IMO....or you custom make a box and then put a NACA Duct in the hood and that will route air into the box and use a lip seal to seal it against the hood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The only remotely true cold air is the 2j that goes into the cowl....everything else is pulling in hot engine bay air...the cpe airbox that one that utilizes factory routing and tube from front of car comes close also especially with the velossatech snorkel.....IMO....or you custom make a box and then put a NACA Duct in the hood and that will route air into the box and use a lip seal to seal it against the hood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
The one I really want to try is the Brit ITG Maxogen system, which actually mounts the filter in the inner wheel well, but I believe there must be some fabbing (maybe even programming?) mods involved, since that system is based off of the Euro MAF and MAP controlled ECMs, vs. our MAP only based ECM. [dunno]

In any case, I have never seen, or even heard of anyone here in NA using this system on their FiST.

Plus, you are correct in all above, exactly WHY I am keeping the total factory intake system for now. ;)