Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Wash and a wax! Sadly my paint has tons of swirls in it. It needs a proper detailing to fix it, but the white hides it a bit unless you get up close in the sunlight.

-Matt

LT Berzerker

Mounted the RS4s, aligned, corner balanced...Dirty after driving through some dirt and rain yesterday.... Should be fun come Racey time :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Found out my horn has stopped working sometime between Saturday and last night. Have to get under the hood and check it out in the afternoon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Completed my 2nd oil change at 6753 miles. Did the 1st at about 1500 miles. Pretty easy to do. Finished while listening to 2112.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Just had my local Ford dealer install my mountune intercooler/charge pipes, down pipe and rear motor mount. Only charged me around $500. Ready for a custom tune now! Wow what a HUGE difference with the motor mount!

Did they do that rear fastback glass/roof vent thing back in the day, or is that a new mod you came up with?

SVRA event?
Yes, the 65 R models had that open rear window. Did some suspension work over the winter and just did a test drive with the nice weather. It's vintage legal coast to coast, but I spend most of my time in the middle.

brbauer2

Found out my horn has stopped working sometime between Saturday and last night. Have to get under the hood and check it out in the afternoon.

Got the headlight out this afternoon to take a look. Seemed to be just corrosion since the electrical connector was relatively loose and not sealed even though it was clipped closed.

A light sand to remove the corrosion got it working again and a dab of dielectric grease will hopefully keep it working.